V? Don't Know Him

"Namjoon did he-" Jungkook ran instantly to Jin's house. "Kookie." Namjoon planted a small kiss on his head.

A kiss of friendship and reassurance.

"I'm sorry Kookie but-" as Namjoon wanted to finished his sentence Jin came out of the room. "Jungkook, could you come here?" Jungkook happily went to Jin who was with Taehyung.

"Listen I know we never really got to know each other but, Taehyung loves you." The younger just wanted answer. Is his soulmate alive or not?

"Is he alive?" That's when Jin slapped Jungkook's back and walked out of the room closing it behind him.

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung sat on the bed. "You're alive?" Jungkook cried tears of joy. "Only for you", the older gave the younger his signature smile. "Tae, I-" but Taehyung put a finger on Jungkook's lips telling him to be quiet.

"Why are you looking at me so much?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his lap. "I almost forgot who you were and I just want to make sure you're Jungkook." Taehyung's voice came out as a whisper.

"Well it's me!" As soon as Taehyung saw that bunny smile he knew. This was paradise. "How are you alive?" Jungkook asked while hugged Taehyung.

"At the hospital Jin gave me a part of his body..." Jungkook then stopped hugging and looked at Taehyung confused. "A b-body part?" Taehyung nodded, "His head." That's when Jungkook's heart sank.

Jin wouldn't remember certain things. What if that certain thing was anything recent from Namjoon. It would be like years ago when Namjoon couldn't talk to Jin.

"Namjoon hyung!" But when Jungkook walked out the room Namjoon sat on the couch with a tear coming from his eye.

"Namjoon what-"

"He doesn't want to be my boyfriend..." Namjoon felt his world crashing down. "No Namjoon you don't get it! He-"

"He doesn't love me he said it himself!" Jin came back from the stairs and looked at the scene. "Why are you all yelling?" That's when Jungkook happily punched Jin in the face.

"YOU'RE A DICK!" Taehyung carried Jungkook while the younger kept going. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT CAN'T YOU SEE!" Namjoon only had his head down.

"I have an idea let's go..." Taehyung whispered into his boyfriends ear. "NO TAE! HE DOESN'T!" So Taehyung let his bunny go and grabbed Jin and Namjoon by the collar and shoved them into the room.

"You two... l-love each other? Yeah you do! Talk it out..." Taehyung closed the door and placed a door under the handle.

"Tae why did you-"

"Love. They need each other like we need each other right?" Jungkook nodded his head realizing Taehyung was... normal?

"So maybe if they spend some time together they'll see."

"Taehyung, where's V?" Taehyung took a deep breathe, "Gone...finally..."

-