Split Ideas

Taehyung was walking. It seemed like that's all he's ever been doing. He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do. He was split literally.

Taehyung wanted to just blend into society. Act like nothing happened.

V wanted to get revenge on everyone who stopped looking for him, for those who said they cared but didn't bother to still look. For those who took away his years being a kid.

He was torn and frankly he didn't know when he turned into V until after the damage had been done.

That was one of his final lessons if he remembered correctly. How to control both bodies and minds. Only V escaped before that lesson. So Taehyung as the original person didn't know how to control V his horrible persona.

He was afraid of himself.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung knew he couldn't show his face to everyone. After all there was a secret man hunt for him. So he quickly put on a face mask and began speaking in dialect.

"I-I'm fine". The man however didn't buy it. "You're really thin...do you want something to eat?" Taehyung's stomach growled answering for itself. "I'll give you food no charge common."

You can't trust him. Taehyung nodded his head ignoring V.

If he messes up you'll have to kill him.

"Alright here we go". The man tried to open a door. It was obviously heavy so Taehyung decided to be nice and help the guy out. With his mind of course.

He squinted his eyes just a little and the door opened.

"Sorry about that it's a heavy door", the man chuckled and Taehyung nodded walking inside.

Using powers for good? Disgusting.

Taehyung kept following the guy down the hall.

You can't even trust the guy. Taehyung started walking slower. That was true but he didn't want to die on the count of starvation.

-

Jungkook felt disgusting. Only on the inside on the outside he felt more attractive than ever.

He made some good bank this night and when the place finally closed Jimin gave him a pat on the back and an extra 200$. Something about him feeling "extra good" this night.

He walked back to his uncles hotel when he heard someone screaming.

"WILL YOU JUST WAIT FOR M-ME!" The other dude he was trying to catch up to just kept walking. "Love?" Jungkook said to himself.

Jungkook never had a boyfriend before. But seeing these two guys made him happy he didn't.

"Oh Jungkook you're back!" His uncle gave him a hug. "I hope you don't mind I'm a little busy right now..." he walked off into the kitchen.

Jungkook was too tired to ask for anything.

-

"You can stay in here for tonight!"

"T-thank you." Taehyung finally spoke to the man. The man smiled and quietly closed the door behind him.

You can't trust anyone. Taehyung shook his head again.

He realized there were clothes for him folded on the bed. This guy is too nice to be true.

Taehyung began stripping away his clothes not realizing someone was opening the door.

-