Confession = Gay Drama

Jungkook couldn't get over what happened, he also couldn't comprehend why Namjoon acted so out of order. Out of order but also more dominant than usual. Jungkook never admitted it, but he loves to get dominated from time to time. Only Jimin knows that and that's why Jungkook loves calling him "daddy" outside of work.

But back to earlier. Why would Namjoon be jealous? Jealous of what happened last time? What was last time?

Jungkook loves himself some gay drama.

Except this involved him in a way, right? With everything going on in his mind he began to think of scenarios of what could've happened.

Namjoon on the other hand was tooting his own damn horn in his head. He showed that Jimin whose in charge by taking Jungkook away. A kiss? The only person who Jungkook can kiss is Namjoon.

"Kookie, wake up we're here." Jungkook began to daydream and slowly fell asleep of the events that happen not too long ago. "Now that we're here what's next?" Namjoon happily took the younger's luggage.

"I know people who know other people and I know where Jin is staying at." The younger was beginning to wake up more. "Is Taehyung there?" Namjoon instantly smacked him, "No one knows who is Taehyung!"

Jungkook sighed "If we do find him let me remind you he's a little on the special side okay?" Namjoon just wondered what the hell Jungkook meant by "special".

"TAXI!"

-

"Taehyungie, I'm home!" Out he came with a sad look on his face. "What happened to you?" Taehyung pulled up his pant leg to reveal a bruise. "V did this." The younger's voice was low and scared. "Let me take care of you." So Taehyung happily jumped into the olders arms to be plopped down on the couch.

Taehyung loves Jin. However Tae doesn't know in what way. He's new to this whole "crush" and "boyfriend" kind of thing being that he lacked experience.

"Wait here let me get you a snack." Jin was almost out the door when he could've sworn Taehyung say "You're the snack".

Jin got the snack when the door rang. He looked at his watch and it was time for his surprise delivery for Taehyung. "Send them up" was all Jin said when he rang back.

"Jinnie, Who is it?" Jin smiled "You'll see what it is." As Jin was about to get up again Taehyung held his wrist. "What is it?"

"Seokjin I think-" So now V was present and his eyes were changing color which can mean he's mad or frustrated.

The door opened quickly. "I think I like you." Jin gasped but before he could say anything he heard bags drop.

"Hey hyung..."

-