Growing Up Pt2

6 months later

Jin was now back as a model. He never forgot Namjoon, that's the only person on his mind. Jin easily played the guilty card and said he acted out of his element and with a face like that everyone believed him. He also loved his friendship with Taehyung/V. Even if he was special.

Taehyung was now close as ever to Jin. He told him everything he could remember about his abduction to his escape and everything in between. Was Taehyung still on the run? No, he was just in hiding. However being friends with a model like Kim Seokjin isn't ideal when hiding.

V was still mad like before. He would make Taehyung grow weak for fun and would come out to bother Jin. Somehow Jin managed to handle V because with that face V kinda grew soft, just a little to him.

The two boys knew they felt like something was missing. They both patiently waited when things would go back to how they use to be when they were with their own friend.

In the meantime the Jin would sometimes take Taehyung or V whoever was present to his photo shoots. How could he tell who was present? Taehyung loves calling him Jinnie as V likes calling him Seokjin. So Jin wanted to make sure that both Taehyung and V got experiences they should've had a long time ago.

Perhaps that's why V let his guard down just a little for Seokjin, he made V happy.

-