Casual Coincidence

"Are you lost?" A tired Jungkook looked up to reveal.

A whore.

"Fuck off not interested!" Jungkook began getting up.

He missed the bus to leave, and he was hungry so this needy whore topped it off. Jungkook began running to a dinner.

He knew that even a cheap dinner would cost him half of what he had. Running away was something he had in mind for awhile. However running away that day was unplanned and he grabbed what he could.

"I'll take the homestyle breakfast please", Jungkook handed his menu over to the older trying-hard-to-fit-in waitress. "With a darn cute face like that you should smile more!"

He only looked away.

Smile? What for?

-BREAKING NEWS: Experiment 1295 Has Just Escaped.
WARNING: Very Dangerous, better off leaving him alone stay with caution.-

Jungkook stared in awe at the screen. For what reason he didn't know.

Well it was more like he did know and just didn't want to acknowledge it.

The boy with a "cute face" is gay so what.

"I'm crazy he's a crazy person just cause he's good looking doesn't mean it's okay", Jungkook whispered to himself.

The bell rang signally someone walked in but Jungkook was too caught up in his thoughts.

His eyes that's what stood out.

Whether they were scientifically made or the boy was born with them they stood out to Jungkook.

"Here you go cutie!" Jungkook began to eat until he realized a stupid broken metal fan was creaking. It was driving him insane.

And that moment a boy caught his eye.

But that boy looked at the fan with a glare that sent Jungkook in a state of shock.

So memorizing yet demonic.

It had to be a coincidence that the fan stopped creaking when the boy with the stare stopped looking at it.

"I'm going crazy."
-

"-