Switch

"No fucking way, me?" Jimin nodded his head happy at his new employee. The younger mentally slapped himself as to how he could not catch this. How could he not have checked where he was at? "Jungkook right?"

The younger only nodded his head debating if this was worth it. "Perfect your stage name is Kookie". As Jimin was walking into the back door Jungkook grabbed his arm. "Not that..." Jimin looked at Jungkook's hand. "Kookie is perfect and get your hand off me!" The younger didn't want to make his boss angry already.

"Come inside I'll help you get ready." As Jungkook walked in he was welcomed by the smell of cologne, weed, and alcohol. "Anything to get the boys ready for their show time." The younger nodded his head. "Would you want anything to loosen you up?"

"N-no I'm okay..." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it tight. "In my business I actually care for my workers. If you ever feel forced to do something let me know and we'll go to the cafe above us to just talk okay?"

The younger felt comfort with Jimin. The way his eyes became the moon he felt like a star, the only star near him.

That's the thing Jungkook didn't get about Jimin. He looks adorable yet once you talk to him you realize he's hot and manly, and just when you think there's no turning back there is. There's a light in Jimin that stays lit. It's the   innocence left in him that comes back from when he's being manly.

"Jimin what do I call you?" Jimin smirked as he loved telling all the new employees, "Daddy."

"You're playing with me right?" Jimin laughed,  "I'm not playing instead of boss I prefer daddy." Jungkook could only look at him in shock. This was his future. For now at least because one day he'll stop. There's no way he'll stand being a stripper.

"Are you a bottom or top?"

"I'm a switch..." Jimin smiled a little "So you've done it?" Jungkook looked down "No..."

Jimin placed a hand on his back "That'll change one day."

-