{Chapter 15} ~Zayn~

"What the hell!" Someone gasps. "Zayn! Wake up!" The person gently shakes me, then roughly when they don't see me getting up.

"What?" I finally give in and groan.

"Why are there condom balloons all over your bedroom floor?!" I recognize the voice as Liam's, but peek through the covers to make sure.

"Oh. Well, i can explain that," I say as I sit up and yawn. Liam stands over me, arms crossed like a chastising mother, waiting for my explanation.

"See, Annabelle--"

"What? You used all these on her?" He cuts me off, eyes wide and mouth agape.

I glare at him. "let me finish. Annabelle came back to my place with me to hang out. We watched the first Hangover movie, I spilled juice on her, she had to take a shower here, and then I took her phone and she threatened to dump my hair gel. When she gave it back, she ran back to my room and starting blowing up my entire pack of condoms, so I joined her.  Then we went to the balcony, made out," I grin at Liam's grimace at the last part, "I took her home and she told me she was wearing my boxers. Now, I have to take her out later this week so I can get them back, but she has to kiss me to get her panties back,"

"What!"

"I still have her panties from when she went to take a shower. Nothing pervy about it, I just forgot to give them back,"

"Ok, good. This girl must have a great influence on you because I've never heard you talk so much in the morning," Liam says.

I throw a pillow at him which he deflects with his hand. "Don't get too excited," I mumble, snuggling back into the warm covers to drift back to dreamland.

"How can you say that? She got you to quit--for now--and to speak early in the morning!" Liam exclaims. 

"Umm hmmm," If I wait long enough, he'll leave me alone.

"You know I'm right. Now get up so we can pop these balloons. There better be thirty six, or else," He doesn't finish his threat and doesn't have to. He's been taking boxing for the past few weeks along with gym exercises, so he was buff and knew how to fight. i knew he would make me get out of bed if I didn't do it myself.

So, I roll out of bed and help Liam pop the balloons. After a while, we make a game out of it. We start sitting on them to see who can make them pop the quickest. We end up laughing our arses off with the floor covered in fragments of rubber.

"That was thirty six, right?" Liam asks between laughter.

"Trust me, mate. Annabelle and I did not sleep together," I say firmly.

"I believe you. now get dressed and get your butt to the studio,"

                                                                                      *  *  *

"There were condom balloons all over the floor!" Liam tells Harry, Louis, and Niall at the studio that afternoon. I groan aloud as I listen to him tell the events of this morning.

"Seriously? Wow Zayn, you and Annabelle must've been real busy last night," jokes Harry.

"Yeah, and I bet your right hand was pretty busy, too," I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. his singleness is a sore subject, so i feel only slightly bad for saying this.

"Oooo," Everyone choruses. Harry just scoffs.

"Continue your story Liam,"

Liam goes on to tell them what I told him and then about how we popped all the balloons and I took forever and a day to get ready.