{Chapter 36} ~Annabelle~

I'm backkk! Who missed me? My computers was having some problems, so yesterday was the only day i didn't upload SUTTCL, but I promise double uploads today. This has to be finish before I start school in four days!

~Kiki<3

************************************************************************************************************

"That was the best feeling ever!" I say to Zayn after coming down from the boat. 

He grins at me. "You should try sky diving,"

He puts an arm around my shoulder and we walk back to the area where everyone was sitting.

"We didn't bring towels," I say aloud. Zayn shrugs.

"We could always just lay right here in the sand," He spreads out body, laying back on the sand as if it were just a mattress.

 I decide to join him. We lay together, sort of how we did last night, but without the cuddling. My cheeks burn when I realize we'll have to do the same thing tonight--but only for two more.

As I lay beside Zayn, in the sands of paradise, I try not to think about the plan I will have to execute the night of Eleanor's wedding. Just thinking about what I'll have to do to Zayn makes my heart ache, but it must be done.

"Belle!" The shouts of my name snaps me out of my reverie.

"Yeah?" I say, still not knowing who called me.

"I asked you if you could come back to my hotel room and help me pick out which shoes would go best with the bridesmaids dress," says Savannah.

"Ohhh. Sure, let's just go now so we won't have to do it later,"

I follow her to her room, which is already strewn with clothing and food.

"Man, i feel bad for you housekeeper," I mutter.

She just giggles and presents to me two shoes. One was a pair of red patent leather pumps and the other a cute pair of kitten heels. 

"I'm sorry Savannah, but even though these are super cute shoes, there's is no way you'll be able to walk in them on this beach," I say.

The emotions that pass her face so quickly are almost comical. 

"Oh, my god, what am I'm going to do? I should've brought flats!" Her breath comes out in shorts gasps, the signs of a panic attack.

"Calm down, Savannah, we'll figure something out. You can just wear sandals," I assure her as I rub small circles on her back.

Her breathing relaxes and she smiles gratefully at me.

"Thanks Belle. No wonder Zayn loves you so much,"

I blanch. "What?"

"He hasn't said it yet, has he?"

I keep the incredulous look on my face.

"Of course not," She continues. "Well, you can obviously tell he loves you. Have you ever noticed the way he looks at you? Like you're the reincarnation of God? Or Allah, since he's Arabic,"

I shake my head. "No, never,"

She shrugs. "Well, he does and he totally adores you. Now that you two are sleeping together, it's only a matter of time,"

I can only nod. This was not part of the plan. If Zayn was in love with me, this was going to hurt much worse than I thought it would.

"Don't you love him, too?" Ask Savannah? Caught in the  whirlwind of my own thoughts, I forgot she was even there.