Chapter 23

"Bella, time to get up," Hermione cooed.

I rolled out of bed, literally. I landed on the cold floor on my back with a thump.

"Mmm," I moaned, pushing myself from the floor.

"You should learn to get out of bed properly," Alex laughed. She was getting her uniform out of her trunk, while Hermione was fully dressed.

I smirked,"Thats no fun!"

"Neither is your face!" Alex chuckled heading to the door.

"Looks like we're even 'cause neither is yours!" I came back.

Alex stopped right in front of the door and smiled at me. "You have become very well, young grasshopper!" She wiped a fake tear with her right hand then held her hand to her heart. "I'm so proud!"

I laughed grabbing my uniform and cloak. I followed Alex out of the room and up to the bathroom. We separated to get into our own stalls and got dressed. I hated wearing the skirt. It was itchy and the school grounds were below twenty degrees. But I have no choice.

I exited the stall minutes later and headed to the mirror. I placed my pajamas on the sink countertop and then put my makeup bag ontop of it. I unzipped the bag and took ourt my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hair brush.

"Te Assurgere," I mummbled to my toothbrush after I applied toothpaste.

My toothbrush automaticaly flew to my mouth and started to brush my teeth. While it cleaned my teeth, I brushed through my hair and put it into a messy bun, letting a couple strands fall from the sides of my face.

"Prohibere," I tried to say through my foamed mouth.

My toothbrush stopped then fell into the sink. I turned on the sink and washed off my toothbrush before placing it back in my utilities bag along with my toothpaste and hair brush. I spit out all the foam in my mouth then rinsed it out with water.

Alex walked out of her dressing room and joined me at the sinks.

"Are you ready to go back to 12 Grimmauld Place Saturday?" she asked putting her hair in a fishtail.

"Not really, I like it here at Hogwarts," I told her putting on some mascara.

"Well I want to go back."

"Why?" I asked swiping on eyeliner.

She sighed for a second then brushed her teeth and spit it back out. "Delia."

I nodded putting on a light amount of black eyeshadow. "What happened?"

"She was born," she said. I put away my stuff and muffled a laugh. She smiled at me and chuckled along.

"But seriously, what happened?" I asked after I calmed myself down.

"Ughhhhhh," she groaned loudly putting on her makeup. "Everyday I pass her in the halls with her little posse - who I expect who are all going to be deatheaters - and she just snaps at me for no reason. Luckily Dylan is always right next to me."

"Yeah," I said scooping all my stuff up.

She was putting her stuff away when she asked me, with out looking me in the eye, "Do you and Harry talk to just each other? Like without any of us around?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Not really... Why?"

She grabbed her stuff and looked me in the eye. "We all know there's a war coming, and you don't know who and who will not survive. Don't you want to be close like twins? Just incase something happens?"