chapter one

LAUREN'S POV.

"Lauren are you ready yet?" I hear Calum's voice call from my living room. I just nod as if he can even see me and take one last look in the mirror. Calum convinced me into going to a party with him and the boys and their girlfriends. I grabbed my bag and shut off the bathroom light, running down stairs. My eyes meet with Calum and a smile forms at his lips. 

"It's about time your ready we've been waiting for how long?" Michael groans and grabs his car keys from the counter. Calum takes his hand in mine and we talk to the car, each of us getting in one by one. 

"How long is this gonna be?" I huffed and rested my head on Calum's shoulders. I wasn't really the party type, but Calum just insisted. 

I looked to the side of me to see Luke and Zoe already making out. I groan and Calum chuckles. 

"Would you feel better if that was us?" he teased and lifted up my head, connecting his lips to mine. I still tasted the fainted mint in his mouth. I back away and lay my head back on Calum's shoulder. 

"Can you turn on the ra-" I was cut off by my own words as Michael began to fuss again.

"Can you stop fucking complaining for 5 minutes?" he snapped, stomping on the breaks of the car. 

"Do you have to be such an asshole, mate?" Luke defended me and gave Taylor the "hit him" look. Taylor giggled and leaned over to hit Michael.

"What was that for?" Michael said in a 2 year old winy voice. Taylor smiled and pecked his cheek, making Michael turn tamato red. I looked up at Calum to see that hes staring blankly out of the window.

"Baby are you alright?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He jumped a little and nodded. 

"It should be around the corner." Ashton told Michael as he pulled up to a 2 story house with cars and loads of people surrounding it. We all got out of the car and the cool air filled with the smell of weed and alchohal. I crinkled my nose and put my hand in Calum's. This is gonna be one hell of a night.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

i feel like this is a really bad way to start a new story but 

i'm trying