chapter two

LAURENS POV.

We all made our way into the huge house crowded with people drinking and smoking. The smell was giving me a headache. Zoe, Taylor and Chama stayed with me after all the boys disapeared. 

"Do you wanna grab a drink?" Taylor yelled over the loud music and I nodded in response. We each grabbed a couple of shots and downed them. I held in my gags. Alcohol wasn't really a pleasent taste I don't understand why people like it so much. The girls disapeared and know I was alone. I walked around the big house looking for a bathroom. 

"Is this the bathroom?" I asked some random bloke. He nodded and I opended the door, gasping at what I saw. 

CALUMS POV.

I walked away from Lauren and everyone else, getting lost in the swarm of people. I grabbed a bottle of vodka I saw on one of the tables. After about 20 minutes of gulping it down, my head was pounding. I went to a random bathroom which was filled with a couple people smoking weed and snorting cocaine. 

"Pass a joint?" I questioned, sitting down next to a boy with dirty blonde hair. He chuckled and passed me the blunt. The thought of Lauren popped in my head. I knew she hated when I did shit like this and I knew she hated when I got drunk. I pushed away the thoughts and hit the blunt, passing it to some other random kid next to me. He handed me a little back of cocaine until someone else opened the door. I looked at her, and that's when I knew I was in deep shit that I probably wasn't getting out of. Our eyes locked, and her began to widen.

"Lauren." I gave her a smile and walked towards her, kissing the top of her head.

"Calum your drunk... and high?" she said in disgust and pushed me off of her. She walked away until I couldn't see her in the crowd anymore. I shrugged it off and walked out of the bathroom, going for another drink. A small red haired girl took away the drink.

"What the hell?" I knitted my eyebrows together. 

"I think you had enough for one night and I saw what happened with your friend or whatever, go find her." she demanded. My head was spinning right now. And then, everything went black. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

this chapter sucked i'm sorry bye