chapter eight

LAURENS POV.

Taylor was having a house party and I of course, was invited. I really did not want to go but Calum insisted, once again. 

"Hey." Michael greets me with a smile and a half hearted hug. 

"Hi." I smile and rummage threw my closet, looking for something cute to wear. 

"What are you doing?" Michael sounded like a 4 year old.

"Looking for something to wear for Taylor's party." I giggled, looking through some shirts. I pulled out a plain white v-neck and a pair of skinny jeans.

"Is this okay?" I look at Michael who was staring at it. He nods, giving me a small smile. 

"Yes, Calum will be all over you." he bites his lower lip and I laugh and start taking off my pajama pants. I felt comfortable changing infront of them because I knew them for so long. I put on my jeans and my shoes and put my hair in a loose pony tail. 

"Hey." Calum walks in my room and looks at Michael and then me. 

"Hey." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"What are you doing here?" Calum asks Michael and Michael's cheeks turn red.

"Just came to pick her up for the party." Michael chuckles and lays back on my bed. 

"You look nice." Calum smiles and wraps his arms around my waste, kissing me softly.

"Get a room." Michael pretends to gag.

"We are in a room, and actually, its my room." I laugh and Michael rolls his eyes and chuckles. 

"Are you ready?" Calum looks at me and then back at Mikey. 

"Yeah." I smile and look in the mirror one last time.

"Lets go Michael." I hit his butt and he digs his face into the pillow.

"Ow." he pouts, standing up. I laugh and kiss his cheek, taking Calum's hand in mine.

We finally, get to the party. I told Taylor not to invite any drug addicts seems how Calum would probably get carried away.

"Drink?" Taylor offers me a cup and I smile a bit. I take the cup and sip from it, sitting down at the bottom of the stairs. A tall blonde boy walks up to me and sits down next to me.

"Hi." he smiles and takes a drink out of his cup. 

"Hi." I smile back and look around for Calum, which I didn't see. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alo-" he was cut off by someone grabbing his shirt, and that someone was Calum.

"What do you think your doing?" he gritted through his teeth, pushing him against the wall. 

"Calum leave him alone he didn't do anything." I pushed Calum away and he knitted his eyebrows together. The tall boy walked away and Calum sighed, drinking from his cup and sitting down on the steps. I sat next to him and smiled. 

"Hi." I giggled and poked at his side. He smirked and put his hand on the other side of me, making me lean back against the steps. He connected his lips to mine and brought his other hand up to my face. 

"Lauren." he breathed and pulled back, staring at me. 

"Calum." I took my lower lip between my teeth and he smiled.

"I love you." he said as if he was out of breath and crashed his lips onto mine again. He pulled back once again, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. He went into Taylors room and shut the door, pushing me up against it, kissing me and making his way down my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. He knew this was my weekness.

"Calum." I said softly and he looked up at me. The way he looked tonight was just somthing else. The way his white muscle tee outlined his arms and went perfect with his skin tone. 

"I love you too." I bit my lip again, grabbing his neck and slamming his lips to mine. He backed me up onto the bed and hovered over me, putting his body inbetween my legs. His hands roamed my body and I just let him, I wanted him to do this. He pulled away from the kiss and lifted his shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere and tugged at the bottom of mine. I smiled and lifted my shirt over my head, throwing it with his.

"Do you want to?" he bit his lip and stared at me. I nodded and he started kissing my neck, down to my chest and lower. He made his way to the top of my jeans and unbuttoned it slowly, and then someone walked in.

"Woah." Luke widened his eyes and I tried to cover my body. 

"God dammit." Calum said under his breath and I sighed. Luke walked out and Calum looked at me.

"I guess not tonight." he chuckled a bit and grabbed his shirt and mine. I put my shirt on and sat up on the bed. 

"Calum?" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he looked at me and rested his cheek on my head.

"I love you."

wow ok i haven't updated in a while so i hope this was good enough.