chapter nineteen

CALUMS POV.

The past week or so I've been hanging out with Lauren doing mainly nothing but lay around which was alright with me. Michael's gaze caught mine and I looked at him, giving him a small smile.

"I just wanted to say sorry." he said lightly, twirling his straw in his glass of water. I nodded slightly, looking at Lauren and Taylor who were coming back to the booth to sit with us. 

"Me too." I sighed as they sat down, smiling at us. I slid over so Lauren can have more room and tangled my fingers in hers. 

"So.. we're all friends again. Just wish everyone else was here." Taylor chuckled and leaned into Michael's chest. Lauren looked at me and smiled, shifting her gaze to Michael's. 

"Lauren, can I talk to you outside?" Michael said out of the blue and she nodded, walking with Michael out of the resturaunt. I sighed and looked at Taylor who was watching them through the glass window. All that was heard were conversations coming from around our booth and muffled talking outside. 

"Why can't he stay away from her?" Taylor sighed and leaned back on the seat, looking up at the ceiling. I shrugged and took a sip from my coke. I knew nothing was going on, he was probably just talking to her about what happened. They came back inside and sat down.

Lauren's cheeks were flushed and she was more quiet then she was before. 

"What did you need?" Taylor looked at Michael and he shrugged, leaning back. I mentally rolled my eyes and began to worry all over again. I had that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach that something happened and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the feeling out of my stomach. 

Laurens face eventually went back to its normal color, but she still kept quiet. 

"I'll be back." she mumbled before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. Within a second the door swung open and she sighed.

"Whats wrong?" I said calmly and wiped under her puffy red eyes. She shook her head and walked to the mirror.

"Nothing." she gave me a tiny smile and washed her face off. I rolled my eyes and walked behind her. 

"Tell me." I demanded and she took in a deep breath. 

"He loves me." she mumbled and my eyes widened. I'm not suprised he does honestly, because how could you not? It was different though since him and Taylor just got back together. I didn't say anything after that, I just walked out of the bathroom.

I wasn't gonna let myself got worked up on this, because I knew all we'd do was fight, and I don't want to fight with her anymore. The funny thing is, she seems to ruin everything we have. We fight and fight constantly and its getting so tiring of fighting with her over dumb shit non-stop. Lauren followed me out of the bathroom.

"We're gonna go, see you guys later." I kissed Taylor's cheek and high fived Michael. He smiled at Lauren and so did Taylor as we walked out of the resturaunt. 

"Where are we going?" Lauren said quietly and I gazed down at her small figure.

"Home." I smiled and she nodded, getting into my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. 

"Are you dropping me off or am I staying with you?" she looked at me but I kept my eyes on the road. 

"Your staying with me." I smirked and she nodded, looking back out of the window. Her straight brown hair covered her bare shoulder. She looked so good tonight, not the she never did, but it was different. I pulled into my driveway and I was actually releved when I saw my mum wasn't home.

I got out of the car and unlocked the door quickly before pulling Lauren in with me. I shut the door and by suprised, I was the one being pushed up against it. She connected her lips to mine and my eyes couldn't close.

"Lauren." I tried to mumble while her lips were still on mine. She pulled away and glanced at me before locking her fingers with mine and pulling me towards the couch.

"Yes?" she said innocently before sitting me down and straddling me. I was trying to process everything that was actually happening at the moment. It was all weird to me because she has never acted like this. 

"Are we together again?" I put my hands on her hips, glueing her down to me.

"Do you want us to be?" she mumbled and our eyes locked. I nodded and she smiled, connecting her lips to mine again. I didn't want to mess up anything with her again, everything felt so right. Kissing her felt like I was infinate. 

"Lauren." I mumbled again and she pulled back.

"Yes?" she whispered and rested her forehead on mine.

"I'm in love with you." a smile pulled on my lips and she smiled.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

a lot has happened this week cough cough calums nudes BUT ANYWAY i haven't updated in a while and this really sucked but i wanted to update pls forgive me! AND I GOT 200 VOTES ILY ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH WOW THATS A LOT MORE THAN I EXPECTED AND I ALMOST HAVE 3K READS AND IM SO HAPPY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I'D ONLY GET LIKE 2 READS BECAUSE THIS STORY SUCKS LITERAL ASS BUT ILYSM THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING