chapter thirteen

CALUMS POV.

Lauren hasn't been answering my calls and when I text her, it just says read. I haven't talked to her in a couple of days which was worrying me, because I have no idea if she was mad at me. I sighed and picked up my phone  for the last time, dialing her number. Again, no answer. I looked around the room and frowned. And then out of nowhere, my phone began ringing. I picked it up and groaned, it was Michael.

"What?" I said out of frustration and he chuckled nervously.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party later? Um, Lauren's gonna be there." he said quickly and I smiled to myself.

"Where is it?" I looked at the clock on my nightstand. 

"Ashton's. It's just a little get together, no worries." he yawned and I smiled.

"See ya there." I answered and hung up the phone. Why would Lauren be in contact with everyone else but me? It was honestly really annoying. I pushed away the thoughts and put on a plain green day shirt and a piar of black skinny jeans. I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the car.

The drive was quiet, no music, no nothing. It was so quiet I could hear the sound of my own pulse. As I pulled into Ashtons driveway I saw Taylor, Michael and Lauren chatting from inside the house. I shut my car and walked in.

"There you are!" Ashton called and pulled me in for a hug. I smiled and set my keys on the counter. Lauren shifted uncomfortably and didn't even look at me.

"Hey." I walked over to them and sat next to Lauren. She gave me a smile that was unreadable and gazed at Michael. Michael coughed and stood up, Taylor clinging behind him. 

"I'm gonna get a drink." he said quietly and looked at Lauren, hes cheeks fire engine red. I was so confused. She nodded and I just stared at her.

"Hi." she almost whispered. 

"Hi." I replied and she wouldn't make eye contact.

"Whats wrong?" I blurted out and she finally locked eyes with me and gave me a small smile.

"Nothing." she giggled and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed her cheek, standing up.

"I'm gonna get a drink, want anything?" I smiled and I felt Michael's gaze on us as he drank from the vodka bottle. She glanced at him, then back at me and nodded.

I walked to get a drink and Michael just stared at her. 

"Why do you keep looking at her?" I chuckled and Taylor joined.

"Yeah babe, you're suppose to be looking at me." she giggled and kissed Michael's neck. I rolled my eyes and watched Luke and Zoe walk over to where we were.

"Hey." Zoe smiled and I gave her a small wave. Ashton came in with more beers and I sighed.

"Wheres Chama?" Luke asked Ashton and his smile immediatly dropped.

"Um, we broke up." he said awkwardly and I almost choked on my drink. Ashton was never one of those to get over a relationship that quickly.

"Oh." was all Luke said and he turned to Zoe and smiled. Lauren walked over to where we were all standing and glanced at Michael again, biting down on her bottom lip. He smirked at her and Taylor glared at her, even though she couldn't really see. But I did.

Luke let out a fake cough and I couldn't help but laugh at all the tension going on right now. 

"Should we have some drinks?" Zoe spoke and I nodded, taking a beer as did everyone else. Michael already looked wasted and he just kept his eyes glued to Lauren. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her, kissing her jaw just how she liked it. She let out a deep breath and looked at me.