chapter twenty-one

CALUMS POV.

I just wanted to stay in bed all day, alone. I kind of deserved it after this stressful week, a day alone, without being bothered by anyone was really great. I needed to get some sleep, I felt like my eye balls were gonna fall out. A soft knock was heard on my bedroom door and I sighed, shutting my eyes.

"What?" I mumbled and rolled over, sitting up on the edge of my bed. My mum walked in my room, looking around.

"Clean this place up. We have people coming over. Now." she said with a ruder tone than I expected and walked out, slamming my door. Jeez that was harsh. Why did I have to clean anyway if they're not coming in my room. I sighed again and fell back onto my bed, shutting my eyes for a few moemnts, drifting into sleep.

-

I yawned, my eyes fluttering open as I hear the faint voices coming from outside my bedroom. I stood up and stretched, walking towards my closet. I picked out a plain white v-neck and a pair of black skinny jeans, throwing it on my body. I walked into my bathroom, messing around with my hair a bit and brushed my teeth. I walked out of my bedroom, and met with my mum in the living room.

"Calum!" I heard someone say loudly. I looked behind me and saw my moms friend, Kim, walking towards me. She pulled me in for a hug and I gave her a small wave, pulling away from her. 

"How are you?" I made small talk with her. "Good." she replied simply, walking away. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my mum.

"Did you invite Lauren?" I sighed, resting my chin in my palm. She nodded, looking around the house that was swarming with people. There was a small knock on the front door and I had a little hope it was Lauren. I stood up and walked to the door, swinging it open. A smile lit across my face as I saw Lauren standing there.

"Hi." she smiled, wrapping her arms around me. I walked her in, shutting the door behind her. She walked over to my mum and kissed her cheek, greeting her and walking back to me.

"Can we not stay out here. There's way too many people." I grabbed her hand and she nodded, leading me to my own bedroom. She shut the door and sat on the edge of my bed, laying back.

"I missed you." she said simply and sat up. I smiled at her. "I missed you too." I replied, kissing her forehead. I sat down next to her, looking down at the floor and then at her thigh.

"You look pretty." I tried to not be awkward but it just wasn't working. She laughed and looked at me, our eyes locking together. Her eyes fluttered and she leaned in, pecking my lips. She pulled away, standing up and walking towards my table.

"Whats this?" her eyebrows knitted together as she picked up an envelope. 

"Oh, thats a letter I got." I mumbled, standing up and walking towards her, grabbing the envelope.

"From who?" she crossed her arms and looked up at me. "Riley." I said blankly and she nodded, wrapping her arms around me. 

"My mom invited her." I chuckled and her eyes widened a bit. "Does she want me to punch her in the throat?" Lauren said in a serious tone and started laughing and I joined her.

"Maybe." I shrugged, resting my chin on the top of her head. She giggled and stood there for a few moments, not saying anything, before looking out of my window.

"I'm tired." she yawned, plopping down on my bed again. I nodded, even though I wasn't since I had like a 50 hour nap. I chuckled, scratching the side of my head.

"Can I just sleep?" she said in a sleepy voice, curling up to my pillow. I nodded again. "Be my guest." I smiled, laying down next to her on my bed. She rested her head on my shoulder, I inhaled and closed my eyes.

"Wake me up whenever you get up." I said slowly, feeling myself getting tired. I felt her hum 'mhm' before she passed out. I felt myself once again, drifting into sleep.

OK HI THIS WAS REALLY POINTLESS AND BAD BUT ANYWAY IM SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING ANYMORE IM CURRENTLY GROUNDED AND DONT HAVE MY LAPTOP AND IM SO SAD IDK WHEN IM GETTING IT BACK MY MOM LIKE HATES ME BUT YEAH