chapter ten

LAURENS POV.

I woke up to hear Calum's faint snoring, causing me to smile. I shifted from the spot I was positioned in, waking Calum up. He fluttered his eyes open and looked around, and then at me. The corners of his mouth started curving into a smile.

"Good morning." I mumbled and leaned back on the sofa. I heard someone clear there throat. I narrowed my eyes and scanned the room to see my mum standing at the door. 

"Hi mum." I smiled nervously and Calum gulped. 

"Hi." she waved at me and locked eyes with Calum. He gave her a small smile and she walked away.

"You don't have to be nervous, you know her." I laughed and playfully pushed Calum. He let out a breath and smiled at me, pushing me back. He pressed his lips to my forehead and sat up.

"What do you wanna do today?" he ran a finger through his hair and went into the kitchen. I sat up and walked towards him.

"Anything." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around his bare torso. He looked down at me from over his shoulder and smiled. 

"What about.." he stopped to think for a second and started talking again. "We get coffee and go to Ashton's? Luke said he was having a get together with Luke, Michael, Chama, Taylor and Zoe." he smiled and lifted me up on the counter. 

"Sure." I mumbled and gripped the edge of the counter. Calum smiled and brought his lips up to mine, pecking my lips and walking to the living room.

"Go get dressed." he smiled and I walked up stairs, shutting my door. I threw on the "destroy yourself see who gives a fuck" shirt Luke gave me and a pair of black skinny jeans along with a pair of black vans. I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail and put on a bit of mascara.

There was a faint knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled and my mum came in, shutting the door behind her.

"What are you wearing?" her eyes widened when she read the words on my shirt. I chuckled.

"Luke gave it to me." I mumbled and continued putting on my mascara. 

"Anyway, where are you going?" she watched me from the mirror. I lightly smiled and looked at her through the mirror. 

"Coffee and then Ashton's place." I put my mascara away and applied chapstick.

"Oh okay, don't be home late please I'm making dinner and inviting someone." she gave me an encouraging smile and walked out of my room. I sighed and walked out, meeting Calum downstairs.

"You ready?" he intertwined our fingers together and I gave him a thumbs up. 

"Bye mum!" I yelled to my mum before we got into the car. 

"Do you wanna just go straight to Ashtons?" Calum turned down the music and kept his eyes on the road. I nodded and put my head on the window. The drive was quiete but I liked it.

As we got to Ashtons I was greated with hugs from everyone. I kept close to Calum.

"Should we go by the bonfire?" Chama said quiestly and Ashton nodded, kissing her forehead. Zoe looked at Luke and locked fingers with him, earning a kiss on the cheek. Luke looked at me and then down at my shirt.

"You decided to wear it finally." he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I giggled and looked up at Calum. We all sat around the fire, telling eachother jokes.

"Should we play truth or dare?" Taylor chimed in while leaning into Michael. We all nodded.

"Truth or dare, Zoe?" Luke bit his bottom lip and we all glanced at them.

"Dare." she said cautiously. 

"I dare you, to.." he rubbed his chin and sat in thought for a moment before talking again. "Take off your shirt." he laughed and her cheeks turned pink. She stood up and took her shirt off, balling it up in her hands. Ashton laughed and moved onto the next person. 

"Calum, truth or dare." he smirked and Calum squeezed my hand. 

"Truth." he said with a smile and Ashton sighed. 

"Oh come on you chicken!" Ashton let out his little laugh, causing everyone else to giggle.

"No, I pick truth." Calum said bluntly. 

"Fine. Is it true that you love Lauren?" Ashton smiled and my cheeks started to heat up. 

"With all my heart." Calum smiled and kissed my forehead. There were sudden coos of "awws" and it made me blush even more. 

"Lauren truth or dare." Chama smiled and I glared at her.

"Um, dare?" it was more of a question thatn an answer; I didn't even know if this was the right answer to make.

"I dare you to jump in Ashtons pool." she smiled and I smiled back, standing up.

"Naked." she added and I froze. Everyone started chating my name and I sighed, taking off my shirt and pants, handing them to Calum. I walked up to the pool and took of everything else, leaving it on the floor next to the pool. I dived in earning chears from everyone.

"I hate you guys!" I yelled as I came up from the water and Calum stood up, walking towards the pool. 

"I'll get you a towel." he mumbled and walked inside, coming out a few minutes later. I brought myself up and wrapped myself in the towel. 

"Thanks." I mumbled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and we walked inside, joining everyone else. I walked to the bathroom and changed into my clothes, throwing my hair in an efortless bun and walked back out.

"Do you want something to eat?" Ashton smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Sure." I walked up to him and looked around for some food. I looked over the counter to see Calum and Luke competeing in a round of Just Dance 2 and smiled. Nerds.

"They are idiots." Ashton whispered and I nodded in agreement. I loved this though, just hanging out with my bestfriends was great. 

"Wanna help me grill these burgers?" Ashton smiled and held up the plate of raw burgers. I nodded and we walke outside. 

"It's so hot out here." I fanned myself and took a seat on one of the pool chairs. 

"It's because I'm here." Ashton giggled before we were interupted by Calum walking out and putting his arm around my shoulder.

"There you are." Calum whispered and kissed my ear gently. I smiled and watched Ashton grill the burgers.

Everything was perfect. 

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

so much happened here whatever bye