chapter twenty-two

LAURENS POV.

I was spending the day with Michael today and I was really hoping this wouldn't end up how it did last time. I looked at him, but he was focused on the road. He turned his head towards me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Where are we even going?" I yawned and leaned back on the seat. "I already told you where." he chuckled and I glared at him. All he said was that we're eating. "Okay, but where are we going to eat?" I gritted through my teeth and he shrugged, the same answer I got two hours ago.

"Why can't we just go to a regular resteraunt thats NEAR us?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he sighed. "You'll see when we get there." he smirked and looked back towards the road. Why didn't he just take Taylor or something. I took my phone out of my back pocket and searched for Calum's name and just texted him what was going on.

"I love this song!" Michael yelled, turning up the radio. 'Lying Is The Most Fun' by Panic! At The Disco. 

"Is it still me that makes you sweat while you think about in bed when the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as your sliding off your dress." he winked at me and turned it up louder. I laughed at him and he laughed too, and turned down the radio.

"Ahh Lauren.." he said quietly and I looked at him. "Michael." I said firmly and he parked the car into a half empty lot.

"We're here." he smiled, showing his teeth and I couldn't help but smile back at him. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, walking to the other side where Michael was. He swung his arm around my neck and it felt really comfortable.

"Lord of the Wings." I read the big sign as we walked towards the door. He nodded and opened it up, we were taken to our seats by a waitress. "I heard this place has really good wings." he smiled and passed me a menu.

"I bet." I said enthusiastically. He glanced at me a couple of times while looking at the menu. 

"What are you gonna get?" he asked, looking around the place. I shrugged. "Regular hot wings I guess." I chuckled and he nodded. "Nice." he replied simply as the waiter aproached us. 

"Hi, welcome to Lord of the Wings. What can I serve you lovely couple today?" she smiled and my cheeks went hot. Michael shook his head, dodging her remark and ordered what he wanted then looked at me.

"Um, regular hot wings." I chuckled nervously and she wrote it on her note pad. "And to drink?" she looked at Michael and smiled. I just rolled my eyes. Pathetic, just throwing herself around like that. She even said we were together. "A beer." he smiled and she nodded, looking at me.

"Make that two." I said simply and she nodded before walking off. "She was totally flirting with you." I chuckled and he shook his head, tapping his fingers on the table. "I'm here with you." he smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up once again. 

"Yea." I said quietly with a chuckle and he bit the inside of his cheek, nodding. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and checked it. It was Calum. He replied with just "ok". I sighed and looked around the resturaunt.

"So, how are things?" he brings up a conversation. "Good, you?" I reply. He gets cut off by the waitress bringing us our drinks and monzerella sticks. 

"Monzerella sticks are on the house." she gives Michael a smirk and walks off. I roll my eyes and look at Michael who was already staring at me, chuckling. 

"Someones jealous." he chuckles and opens his straw, throwing the wrapper at me. I giggle and roll my eyes. "I am not, never. I have a boyfriend." I shot back and he stopped laughing. "Whatever." he said with a smile and sipped on his drink.

HI I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE SO HERES SOMETHING I GUESSS ??????? THANKS FOR 6K READS AND OVER 300 VOTES THAT REALLY COOL OK BYE