chapter twenty-three

CALUMS POV.

I haven't spoken to Lauren or seen her since she told me she was hanging out with Michael again. I was scared that everything would happen all over again, the heartache. It really kills me that I can't trust her anymore, well atleast when shes with him. I groaned at the thought and walked to the kitchen to grab myself a drink. A knock was heard on my door. I walk over and look through the peep hole. Lauren.

I opened the door and she gave me a huge smile and wrapped her arms around me. "Hi." she said blissfuly. I just stood there, looking down at her, eyes wide. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she chuckled and walked in, making herself at home.

"Um, earth to Lauren, why are you here?" I stressed, playing with a rip in my jeans as I sat down next to her. 

"Just wanted to say hello."

"But why?"

"Why not?"

"Why didn't you warn me first?"

"Is there something your hiding?"

"No." I said eagerly and ended the conversation until she spoke up again.

"I've been really stressed lately. And I've been missing you a lot." she spoke and dug her head into my chest.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow. "Not like why do you miss me but why have you been stressed?" I feel sick to my stomach already, like I already know the answer. 

"I thought you were mad at me or something. I haven't spoken or seen you in like a week." she chuckled and locked her figners with mine. I looked down at our hands and sighed. Something didn't feel right.

"Oh." was all I said and put my head back. 

"Did you miss me?" she looked up at me and honestly I did not know the answer to that. Because honestly, I wasn't sure if I missed her. I didn't say anything. He sat up and pulled her hand away.

"Calum?" she stared at me blankely and I just looked at her, still not saying anything. 

"Did you and Michael do anything?" I asked and regretted it immediatly. 

"What?"

"Don't play stupid with me Lauren. Did you and Michael do anything?" I looked down. She tilted my head up with her finger and attached her lips to mine. And now I know exactly what was bothering me. I've lost my feelings for her.

"Lauren, stop." I mumbled and pulled away. 

"I didn't do anything." she said quietly and rested herself on the arm rest. I nodded. A part of me believed her, but I was iffy about it. 

"I love you." she mumbled but I heard her loud and clear. I bit the inside of my cheek and patted her knee.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I changed the subject and stood up, looking at her everywhere ther than her eyes that were becoming glossy.

"No, I'm just gonna go." she said, her voice shaky already. I nodded and walked to the door. She stood up and sighed. 

"I love you." she told me again and wrapped her arms around my waste. I breathed heavily and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I love you too." I shut my eyes. Okay, maybe I didn't lose feelings for her I just thought I did. 

"Can you stay?" I mumbled and kissed her head. I felt her nod. She walked back to the couch and layed down. I sat down next to her and took a deep, shaky breath. She cuddled up to my side and I looked down at her, she was already looking up at me. She parted her lips and slammed hers against mine.

"Forever." she mumbled. I tried so hard not to smile or break the kiss just to tell her how much I love her. I loved her, more than I've ever loved anything and anymore. She made me so fucking happy and there was no stopping how I felt about her. 

"Forever." I replied and felt her smile against my lips.

------------------------------------------------------

wow look at that i actually updated a REAL chapter. anyways hiii i'm so sorry for never updating anymore i never even think about this story but i hope this chapter was good because i tried even though i already know its shit. but if you want you can follow me on twitter (@sleepcth) add me on snapchat (kianapaynee) follow me on instagram (kianaamoreno) or if you have any questions, kik me! (kianaamoreno) ! i love you all and hope you all had a happy thanksgiving