chapter fifteen

CALUMS POV.

I've stared at the ceiling for about 2 hours now, just replaying everything in my head. Everything that's happened the past 2 weeks. I took in as much as I could get and then exhaled. It felt like the whole world was falling apart, right infront of my eyes. The amount of shit I put up with was unbelievable and I don't think I'd ever want to do this, with anyone. I've decided to call Luke, since he was one of my bestfriends.

"Hello?" he called through the line and I smiled to myself.

"Hey." I said softly and he groaned.

"What's up?" he said shortly, letting out another groan and I chuckled.

"Is Zoe giving you head or something?" I muffled a laugh and he groaned again.

"Shit." he muttered and I was laughing uncontrollably. 

"I'll call you back later then." I chuckled and he laughed as well.

"No I just woke up, dumbass." he mumbled and I sighed.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked and walked around my room, looking at some of the posters I had on my wall.

"Sure." he sighed and I smiled before hanging up. I threw on a random shirt and a pair of jeans with my black vans and walked out of the door. The cold hair hit me and I let out a deep sigh. I got in my car and sat there for a few moments, just inhaling the scent of alchohal and Lauren's faint perfume that clogged my nose. The drive was quite with faint music coming from the radio. It was peaceful, and it helped me clear my thoughts.

As I got to his house I knocked on the door until he answered with a smug look on his face.

"Hey." he gives me a light smile and I smile back, letting myself in and shutting the door. I walked to his couch and plopped down, looking around. Liz came from downstairs, giving me a wave. I smiled and Luke sat next to me.

"What do you wanna do?" he said like if he was shy and looked down at his fingers, yawning.

"Anything really." I chuckled and played with his dog. 

"We should go to the club or something." he whispered and Liz glared at him. I chuckled.

"Nah, how about the movies?" I suggested and he nodded. He stood up and grabbed his red snapback from the dining room table. 

"See you later mum." Luke mumbled before kissing Liz's cheek and walked to his car. I got in the passenger seat and leaned back.

"What movie are we gonna see?" I knitted my eyebrows as he started driving.

"The purge?" he chuckled and kept his eyes on the road. I nodded and looked out of the window. I hope this took my mind off of Lauren, really. We pulled into the parking lot and walked inside, getting our tickets and some snacks. We sat down in the theatre waiting for the movie to start. It didn't scare me much, a little bit of jumps here and there.

As the movie ended Luke chuckled as we got up.

"I'm gonna have to make Zoe spend the night." he mumbled and I laughed.

"Pussy." I muttered and he shot me a glare. As we walked into the lobby I saw Michael's blue hair from the distants, with a girl. Lauren.

"Luke." I gritted through my teeth and he looked at me and then shifted his gaze to what I was looking at.

"Oh shit." he mumbled and I started walking towards them.

"Calum chill." Luke tried to stop me and I swear if he wasn't my friend I would've knocked him out. I balled my fist and looked at Michael. He seemed to notice me and so did Lauren. She backed up into Michael and I glared at her.

"Are you guys like a thing now?" I laughed and Michael froze in his place, obviously angry by the comment I made.

"No." he said simply and took his box of popcorn. Lauren rolled her eyes. She looked up at Michael and sighed, looking down at her red vans. She looked a little beaten up, like if she hasn't gotten any sleep. Luke stood next to me and greeted them.

"Hey." Lauren said shyly to Luke and he looked at the floor. 

"Hi." he said quietly and took a deep breath, looking back at her. Her eyes turned glossy and red and Luke's breath hitched next to me. Michael looked down at her and sighed. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't here and I rolled my eyes.

"Luke lets go." I gritted through my teeth and he looked at me, sighing.

"Wait." Lauren blurted out and looked at Luke.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did that makes you hate me so much. You're my bestfriend and I love you and I don't want you to be mad at me." she locked eyes with him and a tear rolled down her cheek. Luke sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm not mad." he chuckled and hugged her tightly. She sniffled and pulled away. Luke looked at Michael and gave him a small smile.

"Luke lets go." I repeated and he nodded as we headed out of the cinema. 

"What the hell was that?" I stopped and so did he, looking at me.

"What?" he said innocently and I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"How can you just forgive them? After what they fucking did to me." I retorted and he groaned.

"But I'm not the one they did it to. You need to man up and stop holding a grudge over it. It happened once, you know she loves you." he spoke and I felt shivers run down my spine as I shut the car door.

"Whatever." I muttered and looked out of the window. 

・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧

i know this sucks ass but i wanted to update because i haven't in a while so forgive me because this sucks so much.