chapter twelve

LAURENS POV.

Michael giggled as he ran away from me, locking himself in one of the rooms. Me and Michael decided to clean his fathers mansion, but so far we have made no progress at all. 

"Michael." I whined, bringing out the l. He came out of the room and laughed at me, patting my head.

"Stop complaining." he chuckled and I punched his arm. He pouted and starting walking up the spiral stairs. I sighed and followed him up.

"We're suppose to be cleaning you dumbass." I laughed and he stopped for a second and looked at me. I went on one of the stairs above him so I could be taller. 

"What did you just call me?" he laughed and grabbed my arm, dragging me upstairs. He brought me into a random room with the walls colored a light shade of red. I looked at Michael as he shut the door behind him, standing infront of him. 

"Hi." I laughed and he grinned and scanned the room.

"Should we clean this?" he asked as he looked around until his eyes met mine. I felt my cheeks burning. I knew I didn't like Michael, he was one of my bestfriends, but that didn't mean I didn't find him incredibly attractive. 

"Yeah." I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip. He let out a small laugh and walked to the bed, fixing it up. I sighed and sat on it.

"I just fixed it." Michael whined like a 3 year old. I giggled and he sat next to me, pulling me into him.

"How are you and Calum?" he fiddled with his fingers and I smiled to myself. I wasn't exactly sure how we were, I haven't talked to him since he kissed Riley.

"Um, we're alright." I smiled and looked up at him. "How are you and Taylor?" I looked at my knees and his face turned a dark shade of red.

"We're okay." he mumbled and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Just okay?" I chuckled and he joined me.

"Yeah." he sighed and scratched the back of his neck. As he brought up his arm I saw a tattoo going across his bicep.

"What does that say?" I narrowed my eyes at the tattoo, unable to read what it said. 

"To the moon." he smiled and put his arm down, bringing his tounge to lick the bottom of his lip.

"Oh." I smiled and locked eyes with him. His eyes flickered down to my eyes and then to my lips, and back up to my eyes, just like Calum did. My breath hitched and before I could do anything, his lips smashed onto mine. My eyes widened and I couldn't quite take in what was happening. I held back the thoughts and kissed him back. Don't even ask me why I was kissing him back, I just was. The kiss just got sloppier and sloppier as he pulled away from me and pinned me down to the bed.

"Michael." I said quietly as he began to trail his lips down my jaw, to my neck. It's like he immediatly knew where my soft spot was, right below my jaw. I shut my eyes and let out a tiny moan. My mind raced with what I was about to do. Taylor is gonna hate me, and if Calum finds out, he's gonna hate me aswell. 

I felt Michael's hand grab my hips firmly, still kissing the same spot he earned a moan from. I moaned again, but louder this time. Michael smirked against my lip and sucked on the skin. I put my hands in his hair, tugging at it encouraging him to keep going. He groaned and locked eyes with me again. He gave me a smile and started tugging at my shirt.

I'm honestly not sure if this was the right choice, but after all this shit I've had to put up with, I really needed this. I needed him, well not necessarily him, just someone in general. Like Calum.

I took off my shirt, throwing it on the floor as Michael scanned my exposed chest. He smirked and connected his lips to my collarbones as he trailed his way down. 

"Lauren, look at me." he mumbled against my skin and I locked eyes with him. He continued to stare at me until he made his way down to the hem of my jeans. I already knew what I was in for, and honestly, what I'm feeling right now didn't make me stop him. I needed this and I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it.

He unbuttoned my jeans and tugged them off, smiling at me once again. His eyes weren't the same shade of green they were an hour ago, they were darker. As I was half naked, Michael was still fully dressed.

He brought his lips to my inner thigh, bringing them up closer slowly. He rubbed small circles through the fabric of my underwear. I shut my eyes and bit my bottom lip, preventing me from any noise.

"Lauren, who made you that wet?" he chuckled and whispered in my ear, the warmness making me tremble.

"You." I mumbled softly as I felt his cold fingers slip inside my underwear slowly. He touched me gently, and I liked it. 

"Just tell me what you want me to do." he smiled and my eyes fluttered open. I glared at him and he chuckled. Its like he loved seeing me like this, him being in control. My mind was set on Calum, its like he was in my head. Like I was going crazy.

"Please Michael." my lips trembled as we just stared at eachother. He brought himself on his knees and pulled my underwear down slowly and put them with my jeans. He ran his fingers down my slit slowly as I felt that burning feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've never gone this far with anyone, and I honestly thought it would be Calum.

"Look at me." he demanded and I opened my eyes once again. He just stared at me as he brought a finger inside of me, pumping in and out gently. I moaned quietly, only for him to hear. He smirked and brought his lips up to mine. 

This was so wrong, but it felt so right.

・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧

kms x10 fucking cheaters