chapter nine

CALUMS POV.

I literally, woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I wanted nothing to do with anyone or hear anyones shit. I got up from my bed, walking to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, styling my hair in a simple quiff. I walked back to my room, plopping on my bed. My phone began ringing.

I looked at the caller ID and it read, "Lauren." I rolled my eyes and set my phone on my nightstand and walked into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sweetie." my mom chirped and I blinked a few times, pouring cereal into my bowl. I set down on the stool and ate my breakfast, ignoring everything around me. Lord only knows why I was so pissed off but I was infurated for unknown reasons. After I finished breakfast, I walked back upstairs and slammed my door. At the moment, Lauren was calling my phone again. I sighed and picked up.

"What?" I irked. I layed my head back on my pillow, staring at my ceiling.

"Do you wanna do anything today?" she simply said, letting out a sigh after. I rolled my eyes as if she could see me as if I wanted to even go out today.

"Not really." I tried not to be harsh, but it just wasn't working. 

"Alright." she resoponded quickly and there was a short, awkward silence. 

"Yeah." I chuckled a bit, looking out of my window.

"I'll call Luke and do something with him." she muttered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Have fun." I said sarcastically, bringing out the sarcasm. 

"Why are you being an asshole?" she snapped and I was taken back, not that she was wrong, I was being an asshole because of my substandard mood.

"Why do you have to call me at early hours of the fucking morning." I raised my tone and hung up, I honestly did not feel like myself today. At all. I rolled over to the other side of my bed, digging my face into the pillows. I was craving vodka, craving the rush and burn it gave me. I needed it, like if it was pumping through my veins.

The frustration an anger that was running through my whole body was unbelievable and I never knew I could be this mad, at nothing. I scrunched up my nose and decided to call Luke.

"Hello?" he called through the phone and I looked around my room.

"Hey, you down to go to a party or something?" I said lightly and he sighed.

"Sorry I'm hanging out with Lauren." he said in a low tone and I heard giggling in the background. I rubbed my temples.

"Call me when your done with your play date." I said infuriated for the billionth time this morning. 

After what seemed like a year, Luke finally showed up at my doorstep. 

"Hey." he greeted with a sly smile and I let him in, shutting the door behind him. 

"Um, Lauren was really upset when I got there.. what happened?" I bit his bottom lip, messing around with his lip ring. I immidiatley started feeling pangs of guilt.

"I was just in such a bad mood today." I mumbled, sitting down on the couch. He chuckled and followed me, plopping down next to me.

"So?" he played with his shirt, looking up at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean, "so."?" I spat, and he scoffed. 

"Apologize." he said simply and went to the kitchen, getting a water bottle and walking back out of my house. I narrowed my eyes at the dim light coming from the clock. The time read 7:58 PM. I sighed and grabbed my car keys.

"Mum I'll be back in a few." I yelled and grabbed a hoodie that was hanging on my coat rack, throwing it over my head. The drive to Lauren's house was silent, just so much thinking. I pulled up to the empty house, and by empty I mean no cars so I guess her mum wasn't home.

I walked up to the door and knocked, holding my hands behind my back. After a few seconds, the door swung open.

"What?" she said in the exact same tone as I did before on the phone.

"I'm sorry." I looked at the floor and played footsies with myself. She rolled her eyes and began shutting the door. I was actually quite confused. I held the door open with my foot and pushed it back open.

"Get out of my house!" she yelled, and I loved when she yelled. I smirked but she looked furious. Her small body started shaking in anger and all I could do was smile.

"Stop smiling, you dick." she huffed and crossed her arms.

"I love when you're mad at me." I confessed and her cheeks flushed. I smirked and walked up to her, pinning her body up against the wall.

"Just tell me when to stop." I whispered lowely in her ear and started kissing down her neck. She gripped her hands firmly in my hair, tugging at the roots. I got right where she loved it, below her jaw. She opened up, turning her head slightly as I sucked gently on the skin earning a quiet moan.

"S-stop." she muttered and I smirked. Her eyes blinked open and she gave me a little smile.

"Wheres your mum?" I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge. 

"She has the overnight shift, wont be back until the morning." she sighed and sat on the counter. I walked over to her and intertwined our fingers. She blushed a little as she stared at her hands. 

"I'll stay if you want." I rubbed her thigh and she tensed and relaxed. 

"If you want." she muttered and I started tracing circles on her thighs. I smiled and earned a cheeky grin from her. I threw her over my shoulder and walked to the couch.

"What are we gonna do?" I sat her on the couch and she shrugged, grabbing her blanket. I sat next to her and leaned my back against the leather sofa.

"Sleep." she mumbled and I sighed, it was to early for sleep. She nuzzled her face into my chest as she slowly drifted into sleep, and so did I. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

it took me atleast 1 hour to write this and it still sucks