chapter four

LAURENS POV.

Everything felt like such a dream. I never imagined me and Calum ending, especially like this. I was so irked to call him back and apolagize. I sigh and walk down stairs, grabbing a bowl of cereal. 

"Goodmorning" my mum gave me a warm smile. I smiled back. I finished eating and rinsed my bowl out and went back upstairs. I needed to get out and do something not just sit around and be miserable. I called Taylor.

"Hello?" she answered. I sighed in relief.

"Can we hang out? Go shopping or something, I really need to get out of the house." I picked at my fingernails. 

"Yeah sure I'll pick you up in 20."  she says with ease. 

I get ready and wait downstairs for her and finally she pulls up.

"Bye mum I'm going out for a bit." I call to my mother before walking out of the house. Taylor smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug.

"How are you feeling?" she gives me a sad smile. Well, she knew. I sighed.

"Alright I guess." I look down at my black vans and get inside her car. The drive to the mall was pretty quiet. We finally get there and I take in a deep breath and walk inside the mall.

"Where first?" she gives me a small smile and I smile back.

"Forever 21." I chuckle and we make our way to the store. Taylors phone starts vibrating and she quickly glances at me before texting back whoever texted her. We walk in the store and look at a few things.

"I love this!" I smile pulling out a floral strapless dress. She smiles.

"It's pretty. Get it." she chuckles a bit. Out of the corner of my eye I see Michael walk in with Luke, Ashton and Calum behind him.

"Why are they here?" I grab her arm and my breathing starts to quicken. She smiles at me and walks up to Michael, giving him a peck on the lips. I blink a few times and my eyes meet Calum's. He looks away quickly and starts talking to Luke. I sigh and take a neep breath, walking over to them.

I hug Michael, Ashton and Luke. I don't even dare to go near Calum. He looks at me and then looks back down.

There was so much tension. Ashton laughed a bit.

"This is awkward.." he laughed and I glared at him earning a wink. I glance at the floral dress that was in my hand.

"I'm gonna go try this on." I sigh and turn around.

"We'll come with." Michael smiles and I smile back. I walk into one of the dressing rooms and striping down and trying on the dress. I smile to myself. It looked so pretty. I walked out of the dressing room and they all looked at me.

"Lauren your buying that." Luke gave me a thumbs up. Everyone complimented me except for Calum which I understand why. 

I go back into the dressing room and change into my regular clothes. I pay for the dress and we all walk around the mall. Having Calum not holding my hand as we walk was so different. We barely even looked at eachother and the amount of pain that was building inside me was unbelievable. 

A couple of girls walked up to him, giving him cute smiles and he smiled back. I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"I need some fresh air, I'll catch up with you guys later." I breathe in deeply and make my way to the exit, holding in all the frustration I had. I feel like I was about to have a panic attack. I make it outside and I breathe in and out deeply, feeling tears in my eyes. I shut my eyes and tilt my head back. I didn't need to cry in public. Talk about humiliation.

I spot Calum looking around in the corner of my eye. He finally spots me and makes his way towords me. I sigh.

"Hey, you alright?" he looks down at me. I just nod, earning a deep sigh from him.

"Can you just talk to me?" he looks down at the ground, his voice was shaky. 

"Theres nothing really to talk about." I look at him. All I could do was look at him. 

"Can I have another chance? Lauren I promise I'll get better. I will." he begs, his eyes were glossy. I'm not giving in. He's said this a million times before.

"I'm sorry Calum." I was at the verge of tears. Don't get me wrong, I loved him. With all my heart. I just hated his bad habits. I wanted him to fight for me, but he wouldn't. He walked away. In the blink of an eye he was gone. He didn't say another word, all he did was go back inside. And thats when I knew everything we ever had was gone, just like that.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i really wanna update again because

i have some good ideas and i'll probably

forget tomorrow.