06 | Lonely

JULY 10, 2018
7: 28 PM

Exactly at 7: 28 pm again, he glanced at his conversation with that girl, noticing how all of them ended up having a conversation at 7:30 pm, and also finishing the conversation at 7:31 pm. He just noticed that yesterday how their conversations just went that way the past few days considering how he read all their conversations over and over again.

Does that really mean their conversation consists only with 1 minute time? Or is it just a coincidence? Too much for it to be coincidence. He sighed, shaking his head, and chuckling at the ridiculous thought. He then stopped, sealing his lips before glancing back at the time—7: 29 pm. One minute to go and he will be able to talk to her again.

Hoseok grabbed his phone, clicked the 'UNKNOWN', and typing THAT GIRL 🤔. Just then, his alarm goes off at 7:30 pm- yes, he turned on an alarm for him to know that the mysterious girl has finally texted him.

And just like that, he was right, the girl did text him.

THAT GIRL 🤔

Hi. I'm here for you.

Hoseok:
How is it that you only talk
to me when the clock strikes at 7:30 pm?
seen 7:30 pm

Why are you so direct
these days?

Hoseok:
I've only been direct for
two days don't exaggerate things.
seen 7:30 pm

Two days is still 'days'

Hoseok:
Don't act smart.
Answer my question.
seen 7:30 pm

Fine.

Hoseok:
Now what?
seen 7:30 pm

And to answer your
question yesterday...

Hoseok:
What question? Hey!
Why are you changing topics?!
seen 7:30 pm

You have always been lonely.

Hoseok:
what?
sent 7:31 pm

Hoseok:
urgh are u always busy that u only have 1 minute time for me?!
sent 7:31 pm

Hoseok threw his phone on the couch in frustration, and growled.

a/n:
July 6, 2018- I wrote this fanfic at exactly 7:30 pm during my emotional stage.

a/n:July 6, 2018- I wrote this fanfic at exactly 7:30 pm during my emotional stage