27 | Him

AUGUST 8, 2018

Dawn of the day came, Alphian stared blankly at her phone, contemplating of the things she had done. Should she regret everything now? Or is it too late for her to turn back time? Her, thinking about it made her feel guilty about it, more for those around her that agrees with letting the man go in peace but if it was her decision, she couldn't bear it. She wanted this, she wanted this kind of happiness but why does she feel guilty every time? Is it a mistake from the very start?

A man suddenly appeared out of nowhere as she snapped her head towards to see Seokjin shaking his head in disbelief while looking at her in a vulnerable state. "Isn't it still too early for you to wake up?"

"Not really." She sadly smiled, body starting to feel weak as she woke up too early instead of sleeping the whole day time.

"You need rest for you to stay here longer." Seokjin claimed, marching towards her. "You exhausted yourself these past few days."

"I will, later." She responded before her attention went back to her phone.

Seokjin closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as he wanted to confront her now to change her mind about everything. He needs to save her, to save the man as well because he doesn't want everything to fall into ruin before it's too late. He needed to save both of them for their own good.

"Alphian, stop texting him."

"I..." She whimpered, tears started strolling down her ashen cheeks at the thought of letting Hoseok go. "I just can't do it, Jin."

"You know you have to." Seokjin sighed, sitting down beside her who was wrapping her arms around her knees. "You need to return him."

"No!" She retaliated, screaming as she abruptly stood up with tears still streaming down her delicate face. "I don't want to!"

Greediness was what she learned after everything she went through. It must be because the first time, she didn't know how and just let everything go with the flow. Now, she wanted him more than Seokjin could ever imagine. He finally sighed, letting her win this time. "I will let you go this time but you know what will be the consequences if you happen to text him due time."

Alphian nodded. "I'm aware of that."

"Alphian, please reconsider everything again. He has been watching your every move." Seokjin cleared his intentions. "We don't want you to be punished by Him again, right? You don't want the idea of being unable to text him for days because you broke the so called rules, right?"

"No, I won't let that happen again." Alphian answered, looking down and sniffed. "All I wanted was for me, and him to be happy together once again even if the Heaven's against it."