11 | Dream

JULY 16, 2018
7:30 PM

The thing that Hoseok hated the most was waiting for the clock to strike at 7:30 pm. He has never been this anxious in his life before, although he doesn't even remember much of his life. Aside from that, even having a one minute conversation with that woman would frustrate me to death, feeling like my heart would twist from either excitement of madness.

Another soft ddaeng echoes in his room, making him smile from ear to ear before he quickly grabbed his phone that was placed on the table. His eyes widened at the sight of her contact name written above.

Babygirl 💕😍
I had a dream.

Hoseok:
You're here!
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
What dream, baby?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
I dreamed about the
person I've sinned to.

Hoseok:
Who? Baby, are you okay?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
I am fine, Hoseok. I just missed him

Hoseok:
What?
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok's expression fell from a grin to a frown, and his heart twinged in pain. What is this feeling of disappointment?

Hoseok:
You have a lover?
seen 7:30 pm

Babygirl 💕😍
I want to hold him, see him everyday even if it's just far away. I've even grown infatuation to this man but he doesn't even see me.

Hoseok:
You like someone?
sent 7:31 pm

And Hoseok never felt lifeless in his life until now. He couldn't understanding this kind of feeling because he have never felt this but at the same time, it's not the first time he's feeling like this as well. Because of that, his body felt limp, and system probably shuts down from the discouragement.

"She likes someone else." He trailed, soon chuckling in sarcasm.

Has he grown fond to this girl that he's feeling like this?

a/n:
On hold til my phone stops being a bitch :(

To be honest, I love this story lmao