8 | Days

JULY 13, 2018
7:30 pm

Without wasting any time, Hoseok quickly opened his phone— not being able to wait for a few more days. It's been days since the mysterious girl texted him, yet his pride these past two days was hitting him and telling him not to text her first. Madness can't even describe his situation because first of all, he has to wait from morning to night just to text her, and now she hasn't text him a single message the past two days.

However this time, he had enough of her not texting him as he message her again, attempting for her to at least see the message he sent.

THAT GIRL 🤔

Hoseok:
Hey.
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok's eyes widened as a loud shriek escape his lips as soon as he saw the word seen. That means that mysterious girl is online.

Wow. I'm surprised.

Hoseok:
What is?
seen 7:30 pm

The fact that you're the
one who texted first.

Hoseok:
It's been 2 days since
you last texted.
seen 7:30 pm

How did you know?

Hoseok:
Know what?
seen 7:30 pm

To text me at this time?

Hoseok:
We've texted each other
for 5 days. Of course i'd notice 😒
seen 7:30 pm

Hoseok:
How was your day though?
seen 7:30 pm

Did you miss me these
past few days? Because I missed you.

Hoseok's heart suddenly accelerated as soon as he read those words, and without noticed, he quickly typed back.

Hoseok:
I miss you t|

His eyes immediately widened, realizing what he just wrote before squealing and erasing those words.

"Dummy!" Hoseok muttered, mentally slapping himself for almost sending that.

Hoseok:
Where were you?
sent 7:31 pm

Only then Hoseok realized that one minute of conversation is over when he saw sent 7:31 pm.

"Fuck!" He yelped, standing up and throwing the phone on the couch. "Why did I have to be slow in typing?!"

a/n:
How are you all?

a/n:How are you all?