S I X T E E N

"Rise and shine!" A hand went to shake Mark awake. Mark groaned, the sun peeking through the blinds and leaking into his sight.

Once his vision focused, the boy's eyes widened at the face in front of him. He slapped a hand across his mouth in attempt to calm himself down. Well, this'll take a while to get used to.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow, but he ignored Jackson's once—again strange behavior. "Jackson, you have a photoshoot soon. Afterward's you're free."

Mark waved his hand, shooing away his responsibilities as Jackson, "Okay, okay."

Jaebum sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Man, I could pass for your manager."

•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"Jackson! Focus! Stop being so tense!" The photographer scolded.

Mark sat awkwardly on a stool, his hands shoved into his white vest pocket. He tried to smile, but the photographer quickly told him not to. Apparently, he looked especially awkward when trying to smile.

About one and a half treacherous hours later, Mark fell on his bottom, as the photoshoot ended. He let out a sigh, tired from the scolding he got from being inexperienced.

His manager called him over to the photographer where they looked at the photos. Gosh, Mark thought for the first time since he switched bodies, Jackson is hot.

"Okay, we're done here

"Okay, we're done here. Jackson, let's go." The boy's manager sighed, leading Mark back to the van.

Mark heard him mutter, "That was the longest shoot we've had," and the boy pouted, thinking about the trouble he was causing, taking up everyone's time.

Once back at his room, Mark checked the clock. 3:50. He was sure Jackson would be out of school by now, so he put on a black cap and mask, heading out the door and to the surprisingly close school. It was only a 10 minute walk, give or take.

He arrived just as the school bell rang, and stayed by the gate to wait for Jackson. For some reason, he felt so giddy to see the idol. Well, it might've just been the fact that Mark's been crazy about him since he was younger.

"Heol, is that Jackson Wang?"
"Who do think he's waiting for?"
"Jackson Wang?!?"

"Oh," Mark muttered to himself, "Was I supposed to wear sunglasses, too?"

He narrowed his eyes as he saw his own body come into view, and he walked up to Jackson, swinging his arm over the boy's shoulder.

"Mark! How was school?" He called the boy Mark, as there was still many people watching them.

Jackson just looked at the boy questioning his presence at the school, but when Mark signaled for the boy to follow him, he did as told.

Once they were alone, Mark let out a sigh. "I don't know how you do this. Jackson, it's so tiring being an idol."

Jackson raised an eyebrow, "like it's not tiring being a loner."

Mark scowled, "Shut up. You don't need to rub it in." He kept the expression on, though, he felt heart race. What was happening?