epilogue

"Minsoo, stop coloring on the walls!" Mark yelled with a pout on his lips. Jackson laughed at his husband, wrapping his hands around the other's waist.

It had been five years since Mark and Jackson had gotten married, two since they had adopted their first child.

Minsoo was the epitome of a three year old. He was adorable, yes, but also a troublemaker at heart. Jackson liked to say that he was a mini-him.

"Hurry," Mark urged, prying the crayon out of the now-crying boy's hand, "We have to go meet the Im's."

"Pfft, the Im's? Jaebum or Jinyoung is so much easier to say," Jackson laughed.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Whatever, let's go." He plopped a pacifier in between Minsoo's lips.

Minsoo quieted down and grabbed Mark and Jackson's hands, letting the two lead him to the car.

Once everyone was settled into the small red vehicle, Jackson started the engine and set off to Jinyoung and Jaebum's house.

"You know, " Jackson nudged Mark, "It's been over a year since we last met them."

Mark seemed to contemplate it before nodding, "Yeah, you're right. I guess they've been too busy."

"Yup," Jackson agreed.

Jaebum had continued to sing, unlike Jackson who quit the industry, and Jinyoung became his manager.

"Oh! we're here," Jackson noted, lugging himself out of the car to unbuckle Minsoo.

"Hey baby," he cooed at the boy, rubbing his stomach as the baby made grabby hands towards his dad.

Then a camera shutter went off, and Jackson picked up the baby, looking up to see Mark taking a photo of them.

Mark shrugged with a lopsided grin, "You guys were being cute."

"Okay, whatever," Jackson chuckled, wrapping one arm around Mark's waist while the other balanced the baby. Mark smiled, as they walked up to the door.

"Mark!" Jinyoung beamed once he had opened the door. Mark smiled in return and gave the other a hug.

Jinyoung almost looked like a different person. His hair was now dyed brown and styled differently and he had shifted into wearing Jaebum's more-fashionable clothes. Jaebum, on the other hand, seemed to have taken up Jinyoung's style. He wore more casual and lazy clothes.

"Hey, Bum!" Jackson called, giving his old friend a bro-hug.

"Bum?" Jaebum bent over laughing, "No one's called him—i mean—me that in yea—oh my god, is that your baby?"

As if on cue, Minsoo looked up at the man.

"Yup," Mark answered with a soft smile.

"Can I hold him?" Jinyoung asked, and Jackson handed the baby to the other.

"He's so much bigger," Jinyoung cooed, "Let's go sit in the living room."

"Okay," Jackson said, following the couple to the couches.

"It's so funny," Mark commented, and everyone looked at him questioningly, "I mean, you two seem like you've switched bodies—your style, personality, everything."

Mark made eye contact with Jackson, both knowing how that happened before. Jackson burst out laughing but soon quieted down once he noticed Jinyoung and Jaebum's uneasy looks.

"You see," Jaebum scratched his head, "That's exactly what happened."

"I don't know how it happened, " Jinyoung started, "but we woke up last week and-and our  bodied were just swapped."

A/N: honestly, i'm pretty satisfied with this book. it was a little difficult to write & i got confused all the time bcs of the whole body swap thing so sometimes the story didn't flow that smoothly. but thank you to everyone who continued to support me and write sweet messages throughout the story despite all its flaws. this book had taken probably over a year to write. i had put it on hiatus more than once, definitely. but its finished!! don't forget to go to the next part of the story and leave a comment or question about your favorite character.