T H I R T Y - T H R E E

"NO!" Mark shouted, glaring at his mother and stomping over to the other boy, "I want to go with Jackson! I-I don't even know you!"

Mark's mother just sighed, "Honey, i'm your mother! We're going home today. Come on!"

The boy shook his head and grabbed Jackson's hand, pulling him away.

Jackson's eyes widened, and he glanced back at Mark's heartbroken mother.

"Uh, wait, Mark," Jackson said, turning around and walking back to the lady, his hand still attached to the boy's.

"Mrs. Tuan, don't worry. The doctor said he'd remember you. Uh, what should we do about Mark?"

The woman let out a weak smile, "Jackson, sweetie, will you do me a favor?"

Jackson nodded hesitantly.

"Will you let Mark stay with you for now, at least until he wants to come home with me? I can't stand to see him forgetting who I am."

Jackson opened his mouth, "O-Oh, sure. I'll take care of him."

"Thank you, darling." Her eyes creased into an eye-smile, but a tear fell from her eye.

Jackson felt helpless and wanted to comfort the lady, but she hurriedly walked away.

⋆✧☾✧⋆

"Aaaah~" Mark sang, holding up a spoon of rice and bulgogi for Jackson to eat.

"Uh," Jackson's face turned red,"Aah?"

And Mark shoved the spoon in his mouth. It'd only been twenty minutes since Jackson and Mark went home. Jackson decided it'd be best to heat up some rice and bulgogi for dinner. JB wasn't back yet.

"Mark?"

"hm?" the boy looked up, his mouth stuffed and a grain of rice falling onto the table.

"Hahaha," Jackson let out a chuckle and reached his hand out to wipe the other's mouth, "You're so cute."

Wait, Jackson froze, not believing he just said that. And out loud.

Mark started coughing violently with his face the shade of a tomato.

"Oh! I'll get you water," Jackson rushed to the sink and poured Mark a glass. After he handed the glass to the older, Jackson placed a hand on Mark's back and started to pat it.

When Mark's coughing finally stopped, Jackson jumped away and they both looked down, flustered.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Jackson scratched his neck sheepishly. When he didn't get a response, he looked up just to see Mark standing up.

"Mark, what are you doing?" Jackson asked. Mark ignored him, and quickly wrapped his arms around the other, burying his face into Jackson's chest.

"It's okay," Mark called out in a muffled voice.

Jackson grinned and placed his arms on the older's back. He was like a big baby sometimes, but Jackson, not that he'd ever admit it, liked it.

"Who knew you had this side to you?" Jackson grinned, Mark still in his arms.

They both wanted to just stay there forever.

"What the—"

Mark and Jackson's eyes shot up, and damn, they knew right then they were in big trouble. After all, it was Jackson's manager that had just caught them like this.