T H I R T Y - T W O

Beep. Beep. Beep. That's was all Mark could hear when his senses began to come back to him. He started to recognize the characteristic smell of the hospital, and his eyes twitched when attempting to open.

"W-Who are you?" He stared at the lady that was by his bed, eyes wide.

"Doctor, doctor! My son is awake!"

Son? Mark was this lady's son? He really didn't remember.

Another figure rushed into the room before any doctors could. Mark sat up immediately, pulling the person into a hug.

"Jackson! I missed you!"

Jackson frowned in confusion, though glad that the other missed him, "M-Mark? You're awake! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, now that you're here."

"Why are you acting like this?" Jackson asked, looking Mark in the eye and not recognizing the bold and flirtatious boy.

Mark furrowed his brows, "What do you mean? Aren't you my boyfriend?"

Mark's mom gasped, "W-What?"

"Wh-" Jackson started, but the doctors rushed him and Mark's mother out to check-up on Mark.

Jackson stood silently next to the lady. She ducked over and began to tear up.

Nothing made sense for either of them. Sure, they were happy he was alive, but the only thing clear was that Mark didn't remember his mother and he thought he was Jackson's actual boyfriend.

⋆✧☾✧⋆

"He forgot you?" The doctor asked Mark's mother calmly, "Don't worry, Ma'am. This is a common side-effect of his treatment."

"B-But that's not all!" Jackson pushed, standing up slightly from his chair, "He keeps telling me, 'I love you,' and acting like we're dating. We're not!"

The doctor's eyes widened, and he suddenly let out a chuckle, "You see, Mr. Wang. It is common for our coma patients, after they wake up, to be very expressive about their...feelings. Perhaps Mr. Tuan here likes you."

"O-Oh." was all Jackson could say with a surprised look on his face. He felt his face flush red.

"My son? He's gay?" Mrs. Tuan said, eyebrows furrowed. She suddenly sighed and turned around, "Excuse me. I need a breath of air."

As she left, Jackson heard here mutter a few words under her breath, "And he didn't even tell me."

⋆ ❅ ✩ ❅ ⋆
hey luvs :) short shooort chapter bcs yall know i needed to update sometime so here it is! and one last thing! don't sleep on 1team & stream vibe. love yall.