E I G H T E E N

The park was so peaceful, so the boys decided to get their bums off of the bench and to walk around.

"I-AAAH," Mark yelled as he tripped over a twig. Jackson's eyes widened, as he shot forward to help prevent the boy from falling, but his plan backfired when Jackson ended up falling on top of him.

Jackson hastily got off of Mark, and they both laughed once Mark got up.

•-•-•-•-•-• the next day

Jackson walked into his first class, his books stuck under his left armpit. He hadn't noticed before, but the first thing that caught his attention was Jinyoung who was sitting alone at the back of the classroom.

The once-idol set his books down next to the boy, loud enough to catch his attention. Jinyoung looked at him annoyed, muttering under his breath, "You again?"

Jackson smirked, "Yeah, I thought we were friends." He stressed the last word, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, taking out his textbook and pretending to busy himself with it, "Sure, friends." He commented sarcastically.

•-•-•-•-•-•

"Mark, stop it." Jinyoung sent the stink-eye to Jackson. Jackson ignored the boy's order, continuing to poke the boy in the shoulder and begging him to explain the answer to the question in the textbook.

"But I don't get it!" The idol whined. He had to admit that he wasn't the brightest.

Jinyoung sighed in annoyance, "Mark, stop playing. You're the smartest kid in the class!"

"I am?" Jackson's eyes widened, It's gonna be harder being Mark than I thought, "Well—Well, I forgot how to do this!"

"The teacher just explained it."

Jackson frowned, "She speaks too fast."

•-•-•-•-•-•

Halfway through the day, Jackson had his head on the desk, trying to sleep away his boredom. Jinyoung wasn't in any of his classes for the rest of the day, so he was bored out of his mind.

He didn't fail to notice the whispers and looks people suddenly started to give him, though. He rolled his eyes, not thinking much of it and shuffling to pull out Mark's phone from his bag discreetly.

The idol's eyes, however, widened when he saw the number of notifications from Mark. 52, to be exact. He pursed his lips, wondering how Mark managed to carry a one-sided conversation with himself for a length of 52 messages.

He swiped open instagram, glancing at Mark's repeated message before cursing under his breath and running out the classroom door to the apartment Mark now lives in as fast as Mark's legs could take him.

WangPuppy
JACKSON
GET TO THE APARTMENT NOW
THERES A SCANDAL AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Link attached: Idol Jackson Wang seen intimately close with said friend; Presumed to be Dating
—————
Was it too sudden?  \(•_•)/ Thanks for the reads. ♥️♥️

Open to criticism any day :)