T H I R T Y - F O U R

Leave a comment here and i'll add you into a bonus/extra chapter of the story!!

—+—

"He woke up, and he didn't remember his mom and think we're da—"

"Jackson, you're not listening!" His manager sighed, putting his head in his hands, "I told you already. If you get caught, what do you think will happen? The media will be all over it!"

"I'm just taking care of him! I won't get caught." Jackson pushed.

"Jackson, I warned you." He shook his head, walking out of the dorm.

"Jackson?" Mark's head peeked around the corner.

"Yes, Mark?" Jackson smiled lightly, going over to the other and giving him a hug. Mark wouldn't mind, right? After all, he did think they were dating.

"Why were you guys yelling?"

"It's nothing, Mark. Go get some rest in my room."

"Okay," Mark said, letting out a yawn and flopping on the bed to get some sleep.

⋆✧☾✧⋆

"Jackson?"

Jackson's eyes opened slightly, and he looked at the time. 8:55 a.m.

"Yeah?"

"I-I remember everything."

Jackson shot over to look at Mark, "You do?"

"Yeah, I remember my mom and I remember that we...we're not actually dating."

"Uh, yeah. That's good." Jackson scratched the back of his head awkwardly. He actually had really enjoyed the time with Mark when the other thought they were dating.

"But i'm so confused."

"Why?" Jackson asked, an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know. When I woke up and thought we were dating, I-I felt so in-love."

"O-Oh. Me too, Mark."

Mark rolled up against his chest, "Sorry, i'm tired. "

Jackson's face turned dark red, "It's okay, Mark." He figured he'd just explain that they weren't supposed to be fake dating anymore later in the day.

⋆✧☾✧⋆

"Where...?" Mark looked around the room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Jackson was no where that he could see.

"Ouch!" His hand shot up to rub the side of his head, memories flowing back. Oh right, Mark thought, remembering last night where he suddenly recalled all his missed memories.

Suddenly his lips fell into a frown. Mark was reminded that he wasn't actually in a relationship with Jackson. He must find me annoying now.

Mark decided not to bother looking for Jackson and figured it'd be much better just to go home, forget anything here happened.

another short chapter luvs ! thank you to those who always vote and comment :) it really warms my heartt and WE'RE AT #14 IN MARKSON!! Thank you all for the support!!