F O U R T Y

"W-What did I say?" Mark scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. The boy realized that out of desperation for Jackson to be okay, he had involuntarily let his words slip. He himself wasn't sure of his feelings, but subconsciously, he had already admitted them.

"You have feelings for me," Jackson stated tiredly, a grin on his face, "God, if this is a dream i'm gonna cry."

"I-I guess so," Mark mumbled, feeling a relief of letting those words out after all this time.

"Thank god it wasn't one-sided," Jackson grumbled with a stupid smile on his face before his eyes drooped and he slipped into sleep again.

"Oh my god," Mark felt the muscles around his lip hurting from contracting too much, but who blame him? "He actually likes me?"

"I'm whipped," Mark buried his head in his hands, an eager grin refusing to wipe off his lips. He was relieved.

RRRRRRR! A soft vibration cut Mark's celebration session short. He pulled out his phone and looked at the caller.

Sana.

Oh, Mark bit his lips. In the time he was with Jackson, he had completely forgotten about Sana.

"H-Hello?" Mark answered.

"Hey, babe! Are you still coming over...? It's been, um, a few hours."

"Sorry, I don't think I am. Something urgent came up. I'll explain later."

"Okay, i'm going to sleep now."

"Alright, night, Sana."

"goodnight," The call ended.

I'll figure it all out tomorrow, Mark told himself, turning to stare at Jackson's hand.

He blushed, though Jackson couldn't see or hear him at the moment, "Um, your hand looks a little cold, so i'm gonna help you warm it up, okay?"

Mark's right hand started to inch towards Jackson's, as he debated holding his hand. Just do it, the boy told himself, rolling his eyes.

He carefully grabbed Jackson's hand, intertwining every finger.

"Goodnight, Jackson," he said sleepily, forcing him to forget how Jackson hurt Sana, at least for the moment.

—+—

"All night, chase me, and youu party~~," Mark sang to himself, walking up to Sana's apartment. This time, he came without notice because he assumed Sana was still asleep.

2 3 3 5

He plugged in the door code, and waited for a click to open the door.

Click. Mark moved quietly, wanting to surprise Sana.

He heard Sana's voice down the hall, so he followed it into the living room.

"Yeah, Yeji," He heard her say into a phone, "Mark's so stupid. He didn't even realize all the bruises were just makeu—"

"What?"

Sana froze, dropping her phone and turning towards Mark who stood at the doorway with a betrayed look on his face.

Mark stared at the girl, all the bruises from earlier gone. fake.

"Mark, w-what are you doing he-"

"What did you say?" Mark growled, "You just a-accused Jackson when it was all fake?? What's your problem!?"

"That's not it!!" Sana cried.

"You know what. I'm breaking up with you!"

"No!" Sana yelped, grabbing onto Mark, "You can't! You love me too much...right?"

Mark rolled his eyes, shoving the girl away, "I'm gay."

Those were the last words Mark ever said to Sana.

a/n: hmm maybe one or two chapters left yall :)