questions & comments

ASK AWAY
Comment your questions & comments by the name of each character :) tell me your favorite character !!

MARK
(personally my favorite character)

JACKSON

IRENE

JACKSON'S MANAGER

MARK'S MOM

JAEBUM

JINYOUNG

OTHER CHARACTERS

OTHER ASPECTS OF THE STORY

thank you for reading!

Thoughts on a Book 2? Jinyoung & Jaebum focused :)

ALSO! if you enjoyed this story, check out some of my other stories if you have time!

HEARTBEAT Lee Hyeri is at the most complicated part of her life. Seeking out her dream as an idol, she has to deal with her own feelings, which she doesn't understand. 

Mark Tuan is an idol in one of Korea's most popular kpop groups, Got7, yet he simply hopes for nothing more than understanding, which he struggles with himself. Love just added onto those complications.

Meeting one another made everything a lot weirder.

MISTAKE mingyu seeks help from a boy in his class named wonwoo to find his younger brother who had been kidnapped. in the process, he and his classmate develop feelings for each other.

one problem, though. wonwoo is the kidnapper and he doesn't exactly think love is worth risking his life.

INACCURATE "We might have been forced to marry, but I will never fall for you."

He shrugged his shoulders with a straight face, "Not like i'll ever fall for you, either."

Inaccurate.

Jung Heejin has led a simple and peaceful life, gliding straight through college, when her parents suddenly alert her that she has been tied into an arranged marriage since birth. Flustered by the news, she struggles to let go of her boyfriend to fulfill her parents' wish and further scuffle through the hatred she and her now-husband face for each other.

I ALSO HAVE SOME ONESHOTS IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK THOSE OUT :)

okay enough with the self-promo. thank you all for the support, again !! love you guys!!