F O U R T Y - O N E

Jackson let out a yawn, loving the breeze from the morning air. It was the day he was released. Finally.

He stood by the hospital entrance, gripping his crutches tightly. No, Jackson didn't break any bones, but this way, he felt less pain when walking with a wound on his stomach.

Suddenly, his lips pulled up into a grin. Mark, he thought, faintly seeing the boy crossing the street, my baby. mine.

"Jackson!" the other yelled once close, rushing up to give Jackson a hug. Jackson let a little oof out at the impact, but let warm butterflies overtake him almost immediately.

Things between the two weren't exactly clear. It was all a soft, fuzzy line of mutual affection.

"I missed you," Jackson sighed, the words muffling into Mark's shirt.

"Me too, Jackson."

Jackson pulled away to look at mark. Their eyes met, and like a spark, the idol's sight slowly drifted down. Mark's lips.

It was a moment. Jackson slowly leaned forwards. They got closer and closer, closer than ever before.

And right when their lips were about to touch, a hand shot up between them.

Mark pulled away, a confused and kind of insulted look crossing his face as he stared at the hand in his way.

"Sorry," Jackson muttered with a blush, "You have a girlfriend."

"O-Oh!" Mark's eyes widened, realizing that the issue wasn't him in particular, "I-I broke up with her. She lied about you, and sorry about that..."

Jackson froze for a moment before a grin crossed his face, "Yes! Yes!" He shouted, shooting his fists into the air, "Finally, baby!"

He immediately pulled Mark back to him, and that was it. Their first official kiss.

—+—

In the meantime, Yeji, the brat she was, found herself at the edge of Seoul. She hadn't been there in years. The place in particular being Moonlight Club. Sure, she was a popular idol, but she figured that it couldn't hurt to be normal for just one night. What she wanted was fun, something Jackson hadn't given her in years.

She strutted into the building, her shorts almost revealing her behind, and her cleavage visible for the public to see. It was time to have fun, was all she thought, ignoring the consequences that would follow.

And of course, there were consequences.

one month later

JACKSON WANG ANNOUNCES BREAK UP WITH YEJI FOLLOWING CHEATING SCANDAL AND HINTS AT A RELATIONSHIP WITH EX, MARK TUAN