Dangerous Child

-3rd POV-

Izumi was sitting in her room watching a video of a villain vs a hero.

" Izumi honey it's time to go to the doctors office your brother is at the babysitters house for about another hour!"

Inko Midoriya, Izumi's mother yelled from the down stairs of their two story house.

" Coming Mommy I have to get my coat."

Izumi replyed rushing to grab her coat. The two left the house and went to the doctors office on the way there Izumi fell asleep and a little chocker with a shiny black stone appeared around her neck. Midoriya's mother looked at her and saw the new piece of jewelry.

" Izumi honey were did you get that choker?"

Inko asked waking Izumi from her sleep.

" What choker mommy?"

Izumi looked confused but before Inko could answer they arrived at the doctors office. The pair walked into the office then checked in and sat down while they were sitting there a little blonde boy and what you would assume is his mother walked in.

" Mitsuki why are you here today?" Asked Inko as the blonde lady sat down.

" Katsuki isn't feeling well so I came to see what was wrong."

While the grown ups were talking Izumi talked to Katsuki. The group talked for a bit until Izumi was called to see if she has a quirk. After the doctor ran all the tests and drew some blood he came back with a fear of this child and the test results.

" Ms. Midoriya may I speak with you about the test in private." The adults left Izumi in the room and stood outside the room to talk.

" Ms. Midoriya your daughter's quirk has to be the most interesting combination of powers I've ever seen." Said the man turning Inko pale.

" Interesting quirk, what's interesting about the quirk?" Inko was curious.

" It's a quirk that give the user imortality, make weapons out of thin air, and control over life."

When the adults walked back into the room Izumi was playing with something.

" Honey what are you playing with?"

Izumi raised her head and showed her mom the small silver and white knife.

" I like it it looks like mommy's soul."

Inko looked at her child and saw the little choker but it had turned white and silver.

" Doctor those weapons probably don't come from no where I think that they come from that choker." The knife disappeared and the choker turned black again.

- Izumi's POV-

We left the doctor's office and went home when we walked in the door of our house my mother went to the kitchen. After my mother disappeared from sight I went to my room a nap on my bedroom floor.