Weekend

- Quinn's POV-

       I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the dorms.

" Quinn I'm bored!" Izumi yelled at me.

" Then go kill something with Toga and leave me alone." I said trying to watch TV.

" But she's in jail and we're stuck at UA." I forgot about that.

" Wanna go break the league outta jail for fun?" I asked because I was getting really bored.

" Sure I'm down let's go find a computer." Izumi said as I got off the couch.

" So what do you need a computer for?" I asked.

" To cut the tracking devices UA put on us before we woke up." Izumi replyed as she sat at the laptop in her room.

" Ok I cut the trackers you up for a trip to the villain suit store?" Izumi asked.

" Yah we can go to the store."

Time skip

After buying new suits, some hair dye, and some masks we got ready and went to the building the league was being kept in.

- Izumi's POV-

- Izumi's POV-

Wolfy bought explosives and put them on the wall then activated it. The thing put a massive hole in the wall that we climbed into.

We were right next to the cell that held Kurogiri so we let him out.

" Thank you young ones Tomura is two cells down I'll go get Toga and Dabi stay safe." And with that he was off.

" This is so much fun!" We went down to the cell Tomura was in and got him out.

" Thanks I was starting to get bored."

After that Kurogiri showed up and took Tomura and us with him to the back up base. Izumi grabbed her laptop from her backpack in her room in this base.

" That was fun but we have to be at school right now." And with that me and Quinn went back to UA.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Sorry this update took so long I had school.