Before and After

-Aizawa's POV-

Class 1-A was on the floor of their classroom with a very confused Aizawa looking back and forth between them and his laptop. He watched them get off the floor and start to cheer over the fact that they were now back in the real world and not in the place they just were.

Before his class disappeared Aizawa was in the break room getting coffee as he had to actually teach something today and not just take a nap. When he walked in he saw that not a single soul was in his classroom. He was confused as he knew that the children, he heard them walk passed the beak room and down the hall. He was standing at the door puzzled when his laptop made the notification sound. He walked over and logged in only to find that a TV website called Story Time was up and running.

He saw Bakugou and knew he had to watch to find out what had happened to his kids. He watched the villains explain what the kids were doing where ever they were. He found out that it was a love story and that it was being broadcast to the whole world on what Shota was assuming this TV station.

He found out that once it was finished that he would get his kids back so he hoped Bakugo would stop being stubborn so that they could be given back to Shota, not that anyone would ever know this. Shota was glad when Bakugo stopped acting like a brat and agreed to do the story.

The show was amusing and well put together and when it was over he was surprised at the acting skills of his children. Now he sat staring at the kids as they celebrated being done.

-Bakugo's POV- 

Bakugo watched his classmates from his chair, he was tired and wanted to go back to his dorm so that he could take a nap but he knew that Mr. Aizawa would want to talk to them about what just happened. Aizawa got up from his sleeping bag and called for everyone to sit down. 

" You all were just kidnapped and put on TV by villains and we will be having a meeting later hopefully. Now you all are dismissed to go back to your rooms and rest for today."

Katsuki was the first person out the door and back in his room. He really just wanted to take a nap. 

-Izumi's POV- 

Izumi and the rest of the villains were proud of the story they had put together. It wasn't funny like they had hoped for but they got what they wanted in the end.

Izumi herself was very happy and said they could go to the bar down the street with the good whiskey and she would pay for any drinks they got. The villains celebrated their win and got smashed.

When they went home later that night Izumi and Quinn slipped off up to Izumi's room together. The two were up until sunrise. When they came down for breakfast that morning they found Izuku and Shoto passed out cuddling on the couch, Dabi passed out on top of the bar with Toga on his chest, Tomura in the sink asleep, Twice asleep under a table with Spinner on top of another, Mr. Compress on the floor and Magne in a corner. Kurogiri was at the bar counter drying glasses and making breakfast.

" This is the last time for a while I'm letting you children drink the good stuff from down the road."