Fakers

-Izumi's POV-

While I was walking to school with my mom I saw a villain vs hero fight so I begged mom to stop to watch and evaluate the hero and villain quirks then she walked me to school. While I was walking around the Halls of the school I heard the usual whispers and insults but they didn't know that they were actually complimenting me with the ' Shes evil just like a villain.' insult. I walked into the classroom. School went on for hour as soon as school was over I went home as soon as I got home and walked into the door I saw a bunch of blood and a head and my mother was in the kitchen cooking like normal.

" Sorry dear but could you clean that up please there was an intruder."

My mother didn't have any fighting skill or a powerful quirk and this person's soul was not the silver and white color of my wonderful mother.

" WHO ARE YOU YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!"

The person standing in my kitchen changed into a mercenary that was standing in my kitchen.

" I was hired to go to a this house and make a crime seen for a superhero to rescue someone."

Those words were the last ones that came out of that man's mouth because I had formed my soul into a reaper syth and cut his head off. A hero showed up at the door wearing a black suit with cat ears and a tail.

" Was this you WAS THIS YOU ANSWER ME DID YOU HIRE THIS MAN JUST TO GET VIEWS AND UP YOU'RE FUCKING POPULARITY YOU HEROS ARE FAKERS YOU'RE ALL FAKERS!"

Hot tears were pouring down my face I ran past the faker and out the front door I only stopped when I realized that I was lost.

" I will never forgive them never in a million fucking years. God I hate heros."

As I was sitting there a tall boy with white hair and a pirate outfit came up to me.

" Hey whatcha doing there lil'rabbit?" I looked up and saw that the boy was two inches away from my face

" Who are you and what do you want." The boy backed up and introduced himself.

" My name is Quinn Heart I'm a villain."

- 3rd POV-

Quinn was standing there waiting for a response to his intro.

" Most people would have run away screaming or at least introduce themselves too." Izumi looked Quinn in the eye and answered with,

" My name is Izumi Midoriya and I'm now homeless because of those goddamn heros."

The boy thought about something for a few seconds then asked Izumi a question.

" Would you like to go with me to become a villan Ms Midoriya?" Izumi decided that being a villain would be the best course of action for her now.