New Villan

-3rd POV-

Quinn and Izumi were walking through the alleyways in silence until Izuku broke the silence.

" How old are you?" Quinn looked at Izumi and answered.

" I'm 13 how old are you?" Quinn waited for his answer.

" I'm 12 a year younger than you." The two carried on this conversation until they came to the door of a bar.

" Hey guys I'm back and I brought someone with me and I don't think you're going to get her to scare easily!"

Quinn yelled at a black mist villain, a boy with blueish gray hair, a girl in a sailor suit with messy blonde buns, a boy with purple and white skin, and some other people.

" Sup my name's Midoriya Izumi you may refer to me as you please."

-Izumi's POV-

I sat in a chair and attempted to take a nap but was interrupted by Quinn.

" Lil'rabbit you can sleep in my room and not in that chair if you want." I took Quinn up on that offer. His room was small but had a bed a closet and some space to move around.

" Nice room." Quinn thanked me then left the room so I got in his bed and went to sleep.

- Quinn's POV-

I left Lil'rabbit in my room and went back down stairs to talk to Tomura.

" Hey can Lil'rabbit stay with us? She really hates heros." Tomura thought about it before he gave me my answer.

" Sure but you have to look after her." I went to go look around the base for an empty room and found a medium sized room that Lil'rabbit could use.

'She should be awake by now right?' I thought as I walked back to my room. I walked in to find Izumi playing with a knife.

" Oh you're back. So what am I supposed to do now?" I grabbed Izumi by the hand and pulled her to the empty room.

" This is your room you can do what you want with it I'll show you around later." After I dropped Izumi off at her room I went to my room and chilled for a bit. She'll be fine alone.