Todo-kun

- Izumi's POV-

Quinn and I waited a little before going to get Shoto and leaving the bar. The three of us went to go get Shoto his new outfit so that he could officially be part of the wild squad. Since I was a rabbit and Quinn was a Cat we decided that Shoto would be a fox.

 Since I was a rabbit and Quinn was a Cat we decided that Shoto would be a fox

After picking up his costume and leaving we went back to U.A. and hid his outfit in a safe in Izumi's room. Todoroki went back to his room and texted Deku who was out with his friends. Izumi went to get some sweets and I went to watch TV until something interesting happened. It seems that God answered my prayers because when Izumi got back we had received a new mission from Sensei.

Break out of UA you no longer need to stay. Bring Todoroki and Izuku with you. Izuku is one of our spies inside of UA, he is also our best strategist. When you get here we will be in battle room 3.

So we went and grabbed Shoto and get him to text Izuku to meet us at the 7-11 by the bar that we usually got snacks from. We grabbed all our stuff and then spray painted a giant middle finger on the kitchen wall before leaving for the 7-11. When they got there Izuku was standing outside of the store with a soda in hand.

" So what did you call me out here for?" Izuku questioned.

" Sensei told us to bring you back to the league with us." Todoroki said.

Izuku gave a short nod before pushing himself off the wall and following them back to base.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I'm late and this is short. I am so disappointed in myself but I will try to do better. Bye my shining stars.