Sports Are For Athletes Not Heros

-Tomura's POV-

Everything was in place for today and everyone was awake and ready for the day. The extra thugs were all at their spawn points and in the UA stands at the game. The explosives were all set and rigged to explode with the push of a button, which we had played rock paper scissors for. Dabi has the button and everyone was in costume, now we just have to wait for the right time to break in.

Kurogiri's timer sounded through the room as a warp gate opened and we all piled through. We came out on the announcer's stage which had Midnight on it not to long ago. The NPCs were starting to realize what was happening but by the time they started moving our guys had already started the plan. They gathered the people into rooms which were then locked so that no one could escape. The rooms were so that they would be safe from the explosives, we may be villains bit innocent children and people had no need to die at this time, or that's what Sensei said when he told us we weren't aloud to kill anyone but the heroes and their protegerse. Dabi hit the button and the dome and surrounding area shattered and went up in flames. Izumi put a shield over our heads and we waited for the glass to stop. The heros and their students came running out to fight us but got caught in the traps Izumi made with the souls of some useless Yakuza fuckers we rounded up the other day.

" WE ONLY CAME TO CAUSE A LITTLE CONFUSION AND CHAOS TODAY BUT WE WILL BE BACK, AND WHEN WE COME BACK MORE THAN JUST BUILDINGS WILL BE LOST IN OUR CAMPAIGN. WE HAVE COME TO TEAR DOWN THE WORTHLESS HERO SOCIETY THAT YOU HAVE BUILD AROUND YOURSELVES WHEN DO YOU HEAR OUR NAME YOU WILL COWER AND KNOW THAT IT WAS US WHO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM YOU JUST AS YOU HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FROM US. NOWHERE IS SAFE FOR YOU HEROES AND AFTER WE'RE FINISHED CLEANSING THE WORLD OF YOUR FILTH WILL RESHAPE THE WORLD'S BE THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NO ONE WILL EVER LOSE ANYTHING TO YOUR WORTHLESS SELVES AGAIN. MY NAME IS TOMURA SHIGARAKI IN THIS IS MY LEAGUE OF VILLAINS. HEAR US AND KNOW THAT TOMORROW MAY NOT BE THE LAST DAY BUT SOON!"

" WHAT'S IT SAY ABOUT YOUR HERO SOCIETY IF TWO OF YOUR ASPIRING HEROES BECAME VILLAINS!"

" WHAT'S IT SAY ABOUT YOUR HERO SOCIETY WHEN YOU HAVE TRAITORS IN YOUR HERO SCHOOL!"

" WHAT'S IT SAY ABOUT YOUR HERO SOCIETY WHEN ONE OF YOUR HEROES ABUSES CHILDREN!"

" WHAT'S IT SAY ABOUT YOUR HERO SOCIETY WHEN HEROES PAY PEOPLE TO KILL!"

" WHAT'S IT SAY ABOUT YOUR HERO SOCIETY WHEN MOST OF THEM ARE ONLY IN IT FOR THE FAME OR THE MONEY!"

" ANY HERO WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING. I'M HERE TO HELP PEOPLE TO SEE PEOPLE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT, BUT HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY LOOKED AT THEIR ACTIONS, THEIR WORDS, THEIR BEHAVIOR. WE KNOW NOT OLD PEOPLE ARE PERFECT AND MISTAKES ARE MADE BUT WHEN THOSE MISTAKES ARE REPEATED AND REPEATED AND REPEATED AND NOT CORRECTED AT ALL IT BECOMES A PROBLEM. LOOK AT THE PRO HERO FLIGHT (this is just a random character I made up). THE MAN HAS A WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN. HE'S A RESCUE HERO THE MOST HONORABLE TYPE OF HERO RIGHT? BUT HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT HIS CHILDREN HIS WIFE? HIS LIFE CONSTANTLY HAS BAGS UNDER HER EYES AS IF SHE HAS NOT SLEPT IN DAYS OR IS NOT BEING TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY YET SHE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB SHE'S A STAY-AT-HOME MOTHER SO WHERE ARE THE BAGS FROM WE HAVE DEFINITIVE PROOF FROM THE BRUISES SCARS ON HER BODY THAT HER HUSBAND ABUSES HER. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A GANDER AND HIS CHILDREN? HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED THE SCARS IN THE BRUISES ON THEM? THE MAN IS A HORRIBLE PERSON YET SINCE HE'S GOT A FLASHY QUIRK AND MONEY YOU DON'T QUESTION A THING HE DOES. LOOK AROUND YOU, LOOK AT THE WORLD, YOU DON'T NEED HEROES YOU WANT THEM, TRY SAVING YOURSELF FOR ONCE BECAUSE HEROES ARE NOT THE ANSWER, THEY'RE THE PROBLEM. COPS ARE THERE TO ARREST CRIMINALS AND SOLVE CRIMES, AND THERE MIGHT BE CORRUPTED COPS YES, BUT NOT AS CORRUPTED AS HEROES. WHEN HEROES FIRST CAME TO BE IT WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE WORLD THOUGHT HEY, THE COPS MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DO THEIR JOBS LET'S GET THEM SOME HELP, AND THE HELP WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED UNTIL THAT HELP STARTED GETTING A BIG HEAD. HEROES ARE NOT ALWAYS NEEDED AND COPS ARE NOT ALWAYS BAD. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN QUIRK YOU HAVE YOUR OWN POWER SO WHY NOT USE IT TO SAVE YOURSELF?"

The words that we were saying we're being broadcasted to every live news channel, TV , room in UA, and radio station that we could get our hands on. we were screaming at the top of our lungs the reasons we were doing what we were doing. If this didn't sway the people than there was really no saving them. This was to determine New world order. The ones who opposed, yelled, screamed that heroes weren't bad and there was nothing wrong and we were just being over-dramatic would be put into a box not literally but their options in the new world would be very limited. The ones who came to see reason would have a lot more opportunities than the ones who don't. It be hard to pinpoint every one but we'd get there eventually. Now we just have to sit back and wait for the new world order to sort itself out before we made it happen. We weren't just staying in Japan, no we were branching out much, much further we takeing our reach from Japan all the way to America and there was nothing that would stop us. Look at worlds here comes your new rulers.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
right so thank you for reading I hope you have enjoyed the book so far I've now come up with a schedule I will be updating every Thursday or Friday of each week as long as I can manage it, I know the book has been going this long and I've just now gotten the schedule.

juubi-mage0327 has asked me to make a book with an idea that they have given me so on Mondays or Tuesday's I'll be doing that so that means I'll be writing on Sunday Wednesday and Saturday so if their chapters a little short or skinny it's just because I've given myself three days to work I wrote this in one maybe an hour so I could probably manage.

I hope you all are having a wonderful fantastical day and I will see you next Friday.