First Day Of School

- Izumi's POV-

It was around 7:30am when I woke up I was still on the couch on Quinn's lap.

" Dude wake up it's training time so get up." Quinn woke up I got off his lap and we went to our dorms and got dressed in work out clothes.

" Quinn woke up I got off his lap and we went to our dorms and got dressed in work out clothes

I was wearing a green outfit with green shoes while Quinn was wearing a blue and black one with red and black shoes

" Let's go Wolfy we have about 30mins before everyone else wakes up."

Time skip because SpongeBob

Quinn and I got back to the dorms after our morning run to find the H.I.Ts (Heros In Training) looking for us.

" Where did you guys go we thought you ran away!" Yelled a girl with a round face and brown hair.

" We were running but it was for training we've been doing it for the last three years sorry for not telling you." I go to take a shower then change but I don't like the school uniform so I put on casual clothes while Wolfy wore his usual pirate outfit.

" I go to take a shower then change but I don't like the school uniform so I put on casual clothes while Wolfy wore his usual pirate outfit

" Wolfy what time is it I don't feel like checking

" Wolfy what time is it I don't feel like checking." Quinn said it was 8:00 so we started to walk to school. When we walked in the door everyone looked at us like we killed All Might.

" Wolfy my feet are tired carry me please." Wolfy didn't want to here my whining so he picked me up and put me on his back and walked to class.

" Ok everyone sit down and be quite all right you two come in." Said Eraserhead as Quinn opened the and walked in then he took me off his back and set me on the floor.

" Hi my name's Izumi Midoriya and I'm 15." I hate intros that aren't bloody but the looks on most of their faces made up for the blood.

" Sup my name's Quinn Heart, I'm 16, and I'm taller then Lil'rabbit." I slapped Quinn then then went to sit in an empty seat in the back of the room along with Quinn.

Time skip to lunch

- Quinn's POV-

Izumi slept through all the classes I actually had to carry her to some of them.

" Lil'rabbit it's lunch time." As soon as I finished that sentence Izumi woke up.

" Do they have any sweets that I can eat?" I got Izumi out of the chair and took her to the lunch room.

" Lil'rabbit can you get off my back and walk to the cafeteria?" Izumi shook her head no then stayed on my back. As we walked into the cafeteria we got weird stares not that I cared though I just got in the lunch line.

" You got anything sweet there hero?" I asked as I got to the ordering station. The hero gave me two cookies then I left the line. After I sat down Izumi I sat down and over came Izumi's brother with the Katsuki guy from yesterday.

" Hey Izuku and Katsuki what can I do for you?" Asked Izumi while eating her cookie.

" I have a question what's your relationship with him?" Izuku asked pointing to me.

" Hmmmm well he's my boyfriend." Izuku said ok then walked away with Katsuki.

-Izuku's POV-

       IZUMI HAS A BOYFRIEND!