Chapter 4

{(A/N) BTW THE PICTURE ON THIS CHAPTER IS WHAT SAM LOOKS LIKE BASICALLY}

I bound down the staircase two stairs at a time brimming with excitement. My birthday wish come true finally. The ticket had said I'd be going on my birthday too!

My breaths came out in quick excited puffs as I finally found Sam and Chris, who were currently in the Cinema room watching 'The Rise of The Gaurdians'. When I came in the paused the movie and looked at me. When they saw the expression on my face they had huge grins too. "I see you found your welcome home present." Said Sam with a pleased sort of expression. I just nodded then jump hugged the two who chuckled and hugged back.

-Time Skip: TO MY BIRTHDAY-

I jumped up in down in the limo wearing a historical costume. Well, clothed that if I was in the Revolutionary War era would pass off as regular clothing and the backstage pass badge hung around my neck on a lanyard. My messy fire red hair hadn't been combed which made me feel happy and my cobalt blue eyes shimmered showing off my excitement. I would be going alone too, so that means my new parents obviously trusted me. Well, I WAS seventeen after all. The limo pulled out of the drive gravel crunching and we headed to the Broadway theater.

~*~

We pulled up to the glittering building that was the Broadway theatre. I clamber out of the warm out of the warm vehicle and left it sitting outside as I walked into the entrance reserved for people who had backstage passes. "Excuse me, sir." A guard stopped me, "Backstage pass?" He asked and I pulled it out from underneath my shirt where it had slipped showing it to him. He nodded and let me through.

I hurried feeling a little nervous and slightly like this couldn't be real life as I walked into the room where the cast was. I grinned goofily awkward as Lin came up to me and smiled. "Hello." He told me and looked me up and down thoughtfully. "May I ask your name?"

"Name's James. James Queensland." I grinned cheeks tinted pink as I noticed is eyes traveling looking at my clothes, hair and eyes.

Lin smiled at me reassuringly. "Go speak to everyone. I'll be back in a few minutes. I have something I think you are perfect for." He left me standing feeling confused at what he meant and slightly awkward unsure what to say to everyone.

Anthony Ramos, the guy who plays John Laurens came up to me and gave me a similar goofy grin as me and ruffled my hair. "Hey! How are you, James?" He asked grinning.

"I'm more the awesomely awesome awesomeness." I grinned back equally as goofy and hugged him. Anthony chuckled hugging back.

"That is a lot of awesome." He commented amused as we parted from our hug and I rubbed the back of my head laughing softly. 

"Yup. A lot of awesome." I chuckled and Lin returned and handed me a strange necklace. A octahedron shaped crystal that glimmered unearthly. It was an odd blue as well and hung from a black cord.

"Here. You should put it on." Lin said eagerly watching me. He seemed like a scientist about to see if his hypothesis was correct; which technically he was. I slipped it around my neck and as it fell to rest on my chest the world went black and I passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please, if you are enjoying this book give it a heart and comment what you think! Whenever I get a comment it makes my day. You guys are seriously the best!