Chapter 13

"...Alright! Now that everyone is named and got there slips of paper, who is the first victim?" Phillip Schuyler asked cheerily.
Laurens raised his hands, "Apparently I am." He said sounding slightly disappointed.

I rolled my eyes exchanging a glance with Hamilton who grinned mouthing, 'Figures' to me. I rolled my eyes and Mr. Schuyler nodded, "Alright. Well, before we start talk among yourselves. I need to prepare."

Burr turned towards me and said, "This is certainly interesting."

Washington joined the conversation, "It certainly is."

"...Interesting yes but..." I was interrupted by Peggy leaning in and whisper something in my ear. He curly hair brushed my cheek and I shiver slightly from that sensation.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly and I furrowed my eyebrow getting up. She pulled me out into the corridor outside and cornered me in a corner. I blushed bright red and my eyes widen.

"Miss. Schuyler what are you doing?" I asked voice squeaking slightly. What was happening?

Burr and Washington watched Peggy drag me away, extremely confused. "Perhaps you should follow them?" Washington suggested, looking back at Burr.

Burr nodded, standing up from his chair, "I'll go see what's happening." He agreed, walking in the direction Peggy and I had left in. He slowed his pace as he approached the door to the corridor we had entered.

"Mr. Queensland." Smiled Peggy charmingly and leaned closer advancing on me. I kept backing up and finally hit a wall. My eyes darted around as I try to find an escape but I was cornered.

"Miss.... Miss. Schuyler, please." I said quietly blushing a deep red. "Can you not get so close?" I begged as Peggy smirked slightly leaning in towards my lips.

Burr pushed the door open and saw the scene before him, "Hey, what is going on in here?" He loudly questioned, quickly approaching Peggy and I.

Peggy immediately backed up blushing, "No...nothing!" She chirped and hurriedly exited the chamber and I eased taking a deep breath.

"Thank you, Burr!" I thanked him and sighed, "I don't really understand what just happened... what just happened??" I asked hugging Burr awkwardly.

Burr hugged me back, "Maybe avoid being alone in a room with her." He sighed, looking off in the direction Peggy had left.

I tilted my head innocently but before I could ask anything Phillip Schuyler peeked in and smiled, "Come along now. We are starting!" He beconed us back into the room and I pulled away from the hug going back into the room. I sat down and looked at General Washington giving him an awkward grin.

Burr followed Phillip and James back, taking up his seat besides me again. Washington smile back at me before giving Burr a questioning look. Burr shot him a look that said 'I'll tell you later' before directing his attention back towards Phillip Schuyler, occasionally casting glances towards Peggy. Peggy was merely staring at me and I was avoiding her gaze as best as I could, cheeks burning very confused. My gaze went to a dejected looking John Laurens AKA Ash Tillok, in the games and Alexander rolling his eyes quietly consoling him. My eyes snapped to Mr. Schuyler as he began speaking, "Alright! Let's begin! AND remember, No breaking character!" He made a dramatic flourish with his right hand before continuing, "Ash Tillok, Age twenty has died under mysteriously. His son, Jacob Saggitario," He gestured at me, "Has agreed to show us his family's estate." He gestured at his own manor and waited for me to speak.
Taking a deep breath I stood up, "Welcome guests. Mind following me?" I was actually pretty good at acting, I thought to myself and looked around hoping my nervousness didn't show.