Chapter 7

Burr was sitting in the bar, thinking about how he had barely got out of the Medic tent. "Thank goodness for beer." He sighed.

I marched in nervously and looked around. I spotted Burr and hurried over smiling shyly. "Excuse me... Washington sent me... because I lost my memory...?"

Burr yelped a bit when he heard me speak. He breathed in and swiveled to face the boy. "O-ok, what should I do?" He breathed shakily, the beer throwing his 'Wait for It' attitude out of the window.

I saluted awkwardly. "I don't know... I was told to meet Aaron Burr, sir. You ARE Burr...?" 

Burr just stared at me. He hiccuped. "Y-Yeah, that's me." He said

I eyed him and sighed. "All I see is a drunk. One that can't grt outta their funk." I started rapping because I could.

Burr looked ticked off. "W-who are you callin drunk?" He raised his voice. His eyes had a blur in them."...."

"The one right in front of me. You're so shot it's killin me. Come on burr, wake up...." I rap hands on my hip

Burr poked his lip out. "YOU sound like Alex when we f-first met." He slurred.

I put my arm under his shoulder and helped him up. "Come on, sir. Let's get you home Burr."

Burr burst into laughter. "Y-Yeah right k-kid. I can w-walk myself." He slurred after I put my arm under his shoulders to support him.

"...You are slurring sir..." I whispered as I finished the rap looking down at the floor. "...And who is this Hamilton you speak of?"

Burr looked down at me. "H-He is General W-Washington's Right hand ma-an." He slurred

I sighed. "Burr, sir. You need to get home."

A young man maybe two or three years older than me hurried over and helped me support the drunk Burr. "That would be me. I am Alexander Hamilton."

I gave him a weak nod. I was white as a sheet. Alexander gave me a concerned look. "You don't look to well." He commented.

I rolled my eyes grimacing. "No shit Sherlock." I mutter and Hamilton gives me a very confused look. I just ignore it and heave Burr better on my shoulders. "Come on lets get him home." I sighed and Alexander nodded in agreement.

~*~

We had managed to lug Burr all the way to his home with little to no help from him. Alexander and I were both panting from the effort of dragging his drunk ass all the way to his house which literally took two hours to do. Thank you, Burr! (Sarcasm noted). We dumped him on an ornately designed bed and left to retire in his living room. "Thank you by the way..." I mumble sleepily as I collapsed on a posh couch; which seemed oddly familiar. Hint: In an orphanage in the future I couldn't damn remember thanks to our dear old Lin. 

"Thanks for what...?" asked an equally exhausted Alexander who collapsed in another couch nearby.

"For helping me lug Burr back..." I yawned eyes closing as I began to drift off.

"No problem..." Mumbled Alexander sleepily as he too drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please, if you are enjoying this book give it a heart and comment what you think! Whenever I get a comment it makes my day. You guys are seriously the best!

Andromeda