Chapter 10

We entered the tavern; only the five of us as Burr had declined to come with us but he had said he might show up later to make sure we weren't drunk. I had a feeling that some of us were definitely going to be drunk.

~*~

Three hours later Lafayette, Hamilton, Laurens and I were drunk. Mulligan, however, wasn't drunk. He sighed watching us carefully making sure we didn't do anything idiotic. Burr walked in and headed our way looking slightly annoyed. "Great, you guys ARE drunk." He said not looking foreword to lugging us back to his place.

"I'm not!" Protested a definitely sober Mulligan sighed shaking his head. "I can carry two. Can you carry the other two?" He asked.

Burr nodded as I drunkenly giggle hugging the nearest person who was actually Aaron Burr, himself. Burr patted my head tolerantly and sighed. I hiccuped grinning and giggle again drunkenly, "I swear to drunk I'm not god!" I slurred protesting.

Mulligan snorted with laughter at my proclamation as Burr rolled his eyes and said amused, "Sure, whatever you say James."

Just then Alexander and Laurens kissed. Even in my drunken state I gasped and gaped at the two. Then, however, I giggled. "Hey! That's my job!" Meaning, the drunk kissing department is supposed to be mine.

Burr gawked then stomped over pulling Alex and John apart from their kiss, "Let's get you guys home before anything else happens." Mulligan nodded in agreement putting John on his back and picked me up bridal style.

Burr managed to pick up Alexander in his arms while Lafayette snuggled drunkenly into his back, "Ils se sont embrassés! Ham Ham et Laurens embrassés! Yay!" He rambled slurring drunkenly in french as he fell unconscious.

~*~

I groaned waking up around four o'clock in the evening, my head pounding with a very bad hangover headache. I put my right hand on my forehead. "Owww..." I whined.

Burr laughed quietly coming in, "Well, that's what you get for drinking so much. You shouldn't have gotten drunk." He gently scolded me.

"Who do you think you are?! My dad?!" I grumpily say and then instantly regretted it. I felt extremely guilty at what I had said.

Burr frowned setting a glass if water on my bed side table, "I might as well be." He replied coldly. He then exited the room leaving me feeling very guilty and cursing myself my impulsivity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please, if you are enjoying this book give it a heart and comment what you think! Whenever I get a comment it makes my day. You guys are seriously the best!

                  Lafayette said: They kissed! Ham Ham and Laurens kissed! Yay!              

Andromeda