Chapter 6

{(A/N) ATTENTION!: James went back to his past reincarnation, just to let you know.}

I held the parchment in my grasp my eyes running down the scrawl on it.

Name: James Rosa Queensland

Age: Seventeen

DOB: June 5th 1759

Physical Features: Fire red hair(Semi long, messy), Moon pale complexion, deep cobalt blue eyes, freckles spattering across cheeks and nose, 5' 9" tall.

Skills: Medic, swordsmanship and strategic battle tactics

Family: 

Bianca Elisa Queensland~Mother - Deceased

Jack Tennington Queensland~Father - Deceased

Julie Minerva Queensland~Younger Sister - Alive

Status in Army: Private

Relationship Status: N/A

Affiliation: Banished(Great Britain), Soldier(US)

Short Biography: James was born in London England. When he was four his mother died when giving birth to his younger sister Julie. When James was five and Julie was one, their father, whom was a former pirate, set sail on his ship, 'The Siren's Pearl'. Ten days later word reached James that his father's ship had sunk along with his father leaving both siblings orphans. They went to 'The King's Orphanage'. At the age of fifteen his orphanage attended a gala at the King's palace. It was a sort of popularity charity event. There were alcoholic beverages which weren't strictly speaking for the kids but James drank and unfortunately he can't hold his alcohol and so he got drunk pretty fast. King George happened to be drunk as well and the two ended up kissing'. 

I paused reading there my face going brilliantly red. "I did WHAAAAT?!" I squeaked to myself. I ran a hand through my already messy red hair, my face a brighter red than my face. I refolded the piece of parchment and stuffed it back in my pocket. I decided to read the rest later. I curled up on the cushioned seat drifting off into a fitful sleep.

-TIME SKIP: 1 Week-
"It was 1776, New York City. Two orphans arrive with two different plans. One to make a name for himself. One to find who he used to be. What catastrophe will make them see that it's not always what it seems to be." The rap echoed through my mind as I was jolted awake when the carriage stopped suddenly causing me to fall onto the hard floor of the carriage. I sat up grimacing confused. "Bloody hell..." I mutter peaking out of the carriage's small window. I realized then that we had finally arrived in New York City. The coachman opened up the door and I clamber out stretching and produced a huge yawn.

"Welcome to New York, sir." The coach produced a very tired smile before pointing to a nearby tavern. "Go there."

He turned to return to his coach but I stop him. "Wait. Quick question... what year is it?"

"1776." He said as he hopped up onto the driver's seat, snapped the reins and left me spluttering on a cloud of dust and dirt that had been kicked up by the coach's wheels. I took a steadying deep breath, let it out and headed towards the pub the coachman had told me to go to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Please, if you are enjoying this book give it a heart and comment what you think! Whenever I get a comment it makes my day. You guys are seriously the best!