RomaRico Oneshot

A/N: This is dedicated to my good Watty friend @PuertoRico-chan. If you haven't checked her out, I suggest you do so or Italy will cry.

Puerto Rico's POV

"Romano!" I screamed. Tears poured out of my eyes. "The baby... Is coming!" I screamed between huge gasps of pain.

"Sh*t!" yelled Romano over the heavy gasps issuing from my mouth. "I need to get you to the hospital!"

Romano then picked me up and carried me bridal-style into our yellow SUV. The pain that was rushing through my body was excruciating as Romano stomped on the gas pedal.

"Dammit, why now!" groaned Romano as we raced through the hospital doors. The place smelled like disinfectant and an odor I could not put my finger on.

The pain continued racking my body as I felt myself being lowered onto a stretcher. The dazzling lights on the ceiling temporarily blinded me as we flew down the hallway. The sign on the door read, "Ward 19."

Romano kept cursing fluently under his breath. I gritted my teeth. He was taking this worse than I was.

When I was resting on the bed with contractions shortening, Romano kept holding my hand. "Eu te amo, Romano. Eu te amo," I whispered softly as the excrutiating pain hit my body again.

"Now, I know this will be painful, but PUSH!" cried the nurse. The pain felt like a burning metal was engulfing my body. When the pain had subsided, I realized that there were two little blankets in my arms.

"What shall we name them, bella?" asked Romano.

"The boy, Juan. And for the girl, how about Rita."

Finis

A/N: How'd you like this RomaRico oneshot?