Suicidal!Mexico x Puerto Rico Oneshot

A/N: Me and @PuertoRico-chan RPed this, but they aren't siblings so don't even think of calling me a sick b*stard. The POV changes every paragraph...

"Enough with the pain, enough with everything. Life is meaningless to me," says Juan as he slashes his arm with an old knife. Scarlet red liquid spurted out of the wound. He sighed briefly when his phone went off, his girlfriend Maria's ringtone.

"Juan~! /)^w^(\ I am at the door, let me in, por favore!" the text reads. Maria's bright amber eyes looked down at the screen, hoping he was home. It had been a while and, much to her dismay, she started to panic. "Juan? You are home, right?" says the text.

"Sí, I am home," he texts back as he puts the knife down and puts his shirt back on to cover the wound.

"Oh bien! Will you let me in? I left the key to your house at home by accident," she replies, her breathing slowing down and her heart returning to it's normal pattern of beats.

"Sí," Juan texts as he leaves the bathroom. His brown eyes see Maria frantically looking in the window. Juan then unlocks the door to let her in.

She smiles and flung her arms around his neck, saying, "What took you so long?" She stared at him confused yet innocently. Maria knew he did something, but wasn't willing to tell her what, and that he was slowly starting to scare her.

"Everything's okay," says Juan as he hugs her. "Oh sh*t," he thinks as the wounds reopen, blood soaking through his clothing.

A feeling of fear creeped into her heart, as she felt something warm and wet touch her sides. She pulled away and grabs his arms firmly looking at the sleeves. She gasped at the sight of the darkened red stain on his sleeves. She started to pull up the sleeves when he pulled away from her.

Tears streak down Juan's face as he hugs Maria, with the blood running down his arms.

Maria was startled, letting her arms rest by her side. Her widened amber eyes stared up the stairs toward his room. "Juan..." Maria murmured softly, stroking the back of his head. "What have you done...?" she started to choke a little bit.

Juan stared into her eyes, unblinking. Tears were flooding his eyes. "I'm clinically depressed. I've been lonely all my life and I'm sometimes su-sui-suicidal..." he stammers.

"We-why...why haven't you told me this...?" she furrowed her brows a little, staring intently into his brown eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew..." he says as he begins to sob into his hands.

Maria stood back, staring at him with her arms folded over her chest. She couldn't think of anything to say to him; nothing came to mind. Finally, after watching him break down, she stepped forward to him and cupped his face into her hands, wiping away his tears with her thumbs. "I still love you, mi amor," she said softly yet firmly said. "I may be a little shocked by the suicidal part of it, but I'll help you get back to normal. I'll still love you no matter what."

"Te amo, Maria," Juan says as he kisses her.

Maria smiled into the kiss, kissing back softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself closer to him.

Juan wrapped his arms around her body, feeling her warmth and soul blaze inside her. "Te amo," he whispers into the kiss

"Yo tambíen te quiero," she murmured between kisses.